Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first time pinning myself?

yea bufbiker mine was similar man, so intense, heart was beating reidiculous, then the test going in, felt like i was on pills or something retarded. took me 4 hours to calm lol!
    hoping pinning myself second time tomorrow will be less intense ay!
    thnx all though, made me feel alot better bout how intense it was for me haha!

it gets easier every time. Now you know what to expect so it will be quicker, and before you know it you'll be like buf - your favorite part of the day!

lol yea my first pin hit a vein luckly I ASP. and saw the blood shoot back in the needle. pulled and re stuck no problems since. I switch wether i do it to my self or not. MY buddy hates to stick so i push the needle in he asp and shoots the juice. still sucks i gotta do the prick. I never shoot legs though hate the feeling only ass and delts.

i pinned myself and my mate just then and aspirated, no blood came into either shots syringe, buyt imediately after needle was taking out we both bled abit??? wats that mean???

I did 3cc in right quad yesterday. So far no intense pain from the inject. All the pain is from my leg work out last night.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I can't do that.

If it's shoulder or tri day, I can't pin delt.
    Or if I'm training my wheels, can't pin quads or glutes.

Lol. Just can't do it.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

My first time sucked, I talked to 2 guys that i trust very much. Watched 30 minutes of you tube videos.
    When i saw a young girl doing it for some medical reason, i was like ship, if she can do it i can do it.
    But i did not sleep well after, nervous as hell, adrenalin way up there. It gets easier and easier.

Yeah its funny. I think the first time for everyone is pretty intense, especially if you've never dealt with needles or injecting before. My experience is posted somewhere on this forum but I was sweating bullets and my butt cheeks were pulled in tight when I first stuck the 23g needle in my left quad. Actually shovelhed asked about how my leg felt the next day and it was sore like someone had punched me but it faded out after working out at the gym, but I'm also using pharm grade Test-E. So depending on what you inject apparently has an effect on you pain wise. Now several pins later...no issues. and I'm glad too as I have to take weekly injects for low-T for life. And it would be just wrong of me to save up any of this for say cycling in the very near future. Like others here have said though, just be sure to research in advance and you will be ahead of the game.
    I Used To Be Amazed......
    Now I'm Just Amused

Yea my first time sounds like everyones here. except i did prop for my first cycle and had a bad experience in my quad. Will never do prop in the quad again. Lets just say I missed work cuz I couldn't walk and was limping. I even tried working in a wheel chair and it didn't work out lol. But yea I would do prop in the delt and then work out after i pinned and it would work itself out and be a little painful but I liked it and made me work out harder (anger helps) its like when you get hit by a friend or the adrenaline u get before u fight thats what I turn the pain into.

anyways im at about the end of week 7 of my cycle and still I sweat a little when i pin from being nervous but not as bad as the first day. Would take me 10 mins to pin lol. now it takes me 3 seconds and i stick it in. All in time. I can't wait for my 2nd cycle to be a pro at pinning.
    my stats
    24 y/o 5'10" 180 lbs at about 11% bf

bench
    275 3 reps

squats
    315 6 reps

deadlifts
    335 8 reps

curl
    135 5 reps on barbell

shrug
    365 x 6

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    I can't do that.

If it's shoulder or tri day, I can't pin delt.
    Or if I'm training my wheels, can't pin quads or glutes.

Lol. Just can't do it.
    And now if those issues weren't enough for you, you have to deal with pinning in the high flood waters down there...again, just cant do it. I feel your pin, er um I mean pain. LOL
    I Used To Be Amazed......
    Now I'm Just Amused