Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: first time pinning myself?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post first time pinning myself?

was the first time otehr people pinned themselves really intense? like in terms of nervous, not sure if u did it right etc?
    looking for stories i guss as to tohers firstt time pinning themselves?

You should do enough research before trying it so you are not questioning wether its was done right or not.

Yep. The first time ever was pretty rough.

I have a friend who pulled out and re0stuck like 6 times before actually pushing in the test.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

na i did do research and ive been showed how to do it, it was till heaps intense but, yea i didnt have to pull it out and re pin, but it was also back in the site of my first pin like 5 days ago so abit more painfull! took me like 4 hours to get myself back to normal, heart was racing lol!
    it gets less painful ay??

im curious when it comes to doing legs how its gonna be???? also tyler, when do u recon is best to pin?

Quads the first time. Ive used them and delts ever since. I hit a nerve a few weeks back and have been abit jittery on using them since. Wasnt alot of pain but my leg kicked straight up in the air. Lucky nobody was in the way.

My first time was very nerve wracking. The ine thing I had going for myself was that i used to be a junkie. I used heroin and coke. So I wasn't afraid of needles. My wife who went through it with me was very freaked out when she saw the needles.
    But I remember sweating, my heart pounding out of my chest, and uncontrollable nerves. A lot of it was probably just not knowing what to expect. From my previous drug use I thgought I wold get a rush like drugs give you. And being steroids i thought I might turn green nad burst out of my clothes. But after it was all said and done it was very uneventful.
    Now it's mt favorite part of the day. I wish I could just pin and skip the work outs, as much as I love impressing myself.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

My first was in my quad and I did it like Latimer did in the movies, but I didn't look as cool. My heart was racing and i just jabbed all the way with 1.5" 22 pushed the plunger with my thumb like an idiot, pulled out and it was over. No pain at all, I thought, this is too cool. Then, 5 hours later, I was crippled for more than a week! Takin shits with my leg straight out and telling everyone I pulled a muscle.

Yah, the first will never be forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    My first was in my quad and I did it like Latimer did in the movies, but I didn't look as cool. My heart was racing and i just jabbed all the way with 1.5" 22 pushed the plunger with my thumb like an idiot, pulled out and it was over. No pain at all, I thought, this is too cool. Then, 5 hours later, I was crippled for more than a week! Takin shits with my leg straight out and telling everyone I pulled a muscle.

Yah, the first will never be forgot.
    haha something to look forward to

yah when i did my frist pin it was not soo great for me.. cause i was the person if i just saw a needle my blood pressure woudl just drop..and i woudl get light headed....so it took alot for me to do the frist pin but after that now needles dont bother me ..lol