Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Littleman7 1st cycle log!

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    Oh ok I see why Tyler!! Well I'm going to give it try tommorrow, I hope I'm not disappointed, but if I am I'll take it as more motivation to workout harder!!
    Cool. Let me know!
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

9/18
    Did another pin same dosages as always...felt good pumps while working out, my legs are really really sore now from the injections, as a matter of fact I was pinnig my left quad today and I know I hit a nerve cuz my whole quad muscle spasmed as soon as I touched it with the needle, The needle was 3/4 in so I didn't want to pull out and re-pin, so I pulled it half way out and moved it around inside and still kept hittin the nerve, so I moved it around again and still kept hitting the nerve, and each time it spasmed!! Damn!!! It's weird cuz I pinned about 1/4 inch away from where I did my last pin on my left quad last week, there's a sweet spot for me cuz when get it right there's no pain and no soreness, but lately it's been off!! So I think that when you guys hit a nerve you will know for sure!!!

My diet has been good and appetites been good, im noticing that im recovering alot faster now, my pin injections are what's making me sore now!!

My mood is good, more positive and more energy throughout the day.

My sleeping has been good, I fall asleep right away, only problem is that im not gettig enough sleep, i got to go to sleep earlier damn it!!! So I haven't gotten any imsomnia yet, and no night sweats, and no overheating, no acne, no sides yet!!! It's only the end of my 3rd week so it's to early to tell!

My weight is at 177lbs now
    My lats and arms are strong, btw I'm doing the BossHogg routine if any of you are wondering!! Any questions or comments pls ask on my other thread, thanks bros!!!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by littleman7 View Post
    ... so I pulled it half way out and moved it around inside and still kept hittin the nerve, so I moved it around again and still kept hitting the nerve, and each time it spasmed!! ...
    You DO know that this is a sure fire way to SHRED your muscle, don't you?

Once the needle is in, keep it as still as possible. If you don't like the spot, take it out and re-pin.. Don't wiggle it around in your muscle..
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

No I didn't know that Tyler!! Thanks for the advice!!! So if I do that alot I'll get all ripped and cut up really shredded!! Lol just kidding Tyler!! Yeah I've noticed that there's like 2 in. Circle in the middle of my thigh that's pain free...I just don't want to have to much scar tissue in one spot!!!
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quad spasms when pinning are pretty common. It happens to me from time to time. In fact I have to pin quads today. I just push the needle on through and have never had any problems to date.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well it didn't feel right so I injected halfway in, so far no problems as far as soreness, but we will see tommorrow.
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]Ok guys sorry it's been awhile since last post but I been having to work overtime and working out later than usual, so I just get home and shower eat and knockout!! Got to get my sleep!!*
    Burning to many calories at work since were overloaded with work so gaining weight is a fight!!

Dosage amount are still the same:*

Weight: 180lbs.
    Sides: none yet, just a little sensitive on the left nipple, no biggie just keeping on eye on it in case i need to up the adex. trying to eat as clean as possible to avoid acne and fat gain!
    No bloat
    No acne
    Alot more oily skin!
    Libido lower than usual, not sure if it's from NPP, or cuz I'm just busting my a$$ at work and on the gym, and staying away from chicks, cuz I ain't got damn time!!

Max bench: 260lbs (went from reppin with 165 to 205) love the DBOL!!

Arms: * * * *R-15 in. * *L-14 3/4
    Forearms: * R-12 in. * *L-12 in
    Neck: * 16 3/4
    Calves: * * * R-14 1/2. * L-14 1/2
    Thighs: * * * R-21. 1/2 * *L-21 1/2
    Waist: *33 in
    Chest: * 42 in * * * **
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

I think the low libido is probably the NPP. Try upping your ai dosage. I recently had to start doing .25 adex e3d.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well I've been doing .25 e3d also, I mean I can get it up when need be, but I'm not out like I used to be hunting down prey!!! Lol I just feel more mellowed and relaxed, if I get some it's cool and if not then it's cool kind of attitude I have lately, I think once I'm off the NPP and just the Test on my last weeks I should be back to my horny state again!! Lol, I see your feeling the same effects Buf.
    5'11"
    12% bf
    Off cycle

have you taken any pictures? maybe like what focus is doing...deff should have at least a before and after...no need for face shots tho...