Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cominback Cycle Log

Your diet looks good. Makes me hungry reading it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Default Day 7 - 9/23/20

I felt GOOD this morning. Slept for 10 hours..and I never do that! So needless to say I was looking forward to my workout that night. I pinned myself again..1 on each thigh (my preferred location)...can't wait till I can see some real results from the gear. My appetite may be feeling it..and I do feel that i'm looking fuller. I finally got my son to go with me to the gym this time. He's 17, but he has mild autism and has an above knee amputation due to not being born with a tibia..so he's not interested in sports and never really had an interest in working out with his old man yet even though all his friends are asking me to train them and what my diet is. So needless to say, although I was concerned my intensity may not be what it normally is..I dialed it down so I could work out with him. Would do it everytime! So I as happy. I think when we watched the Expendables together it got him to want to work out. Cool movie..loved it. Did Back and Bi's. I was surprised that my back workout went pretty well...was able to move some weight regardless of my arm problem. By Bi workout was something else..could not move any weight at all. So i did light weight with high reps so I could at least get some blood in the muscle. For instance...did barbell curls with just the bar leaning forward for 20 reps. In anycase..i'm hoping to just work through the pain and eventually be able to work my way back. My arms are still +19" so i'm cool. Good thing was I met a big kid that went to my sons school..I had been talking to him at the gym..he's huge (and lean) for a 17yr old..may be on..but not sure. I introduced him to my son..and while my son wasn't around, asked him to keep an eye out for him. I'm afraid that he may be teased or picked on sometimes because of the autism or fake leg...and that kills me! but it felt good knowing that someone i know will be watching out for him...and this kid is big..so I'm confident that if he saw anything, he'd be more than able to take care of it. Maybe once I work out with him for a year...he'll be able to take care of himself or be big enough to keep those jokers away. (he's got my genes!). Ok..well here's the diet for today...I added some ice cream for the calories..Ok..it's not very clean..but it was soo good!! Also, I know i needed more real food...but it was just one of those days where time didn't allow it. Tomorrow will be better.
    Diet/Workout Log 9-22-10
    Meal 1 - Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and Protein Shake
    Meal 2 - Protein Shake, 2 big spoonfuls of Peanut butter, 1 cup of Breyers Oreo Cookie Ice Cream (yummy!) - I was on a sugar high for an hour after this!! whoo hoo...
    Meal 3 - 12 oz Tri Tip, 1 avacodo, 1 baked potato w/butter, handful of M&M's
    Meal 4 - (b4 workout) 1 apple, 1 orange and a protein shake
    Meal 5 - (after workout) Protein Shake
    Meal 6 - (before bed) Protein Shake w/milk and Peanut Butter.

That's a lot of protein shakes my brother. Is it for convenience at work? Is there any way you can up the whole foods? You will see better growth from whole foods as opposed to shakes. The shakes are to SUPPLEMENT your caloric intake, not meant to Be your caloric intake.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That's a lot of protein shakes my brother. Is it for convenience at work? Is there any way you can up the whole foods? You will see better growth from whole foods as opposed to shakes. The shakes are to SUPPLEMENT your caloric intake, not meant to Be your caloric intake.
    That IS a lot of protein shakes.

How are you feeling full like that?

Plus, remember, at certain times up to half of whey can convert to glucose. You're better off with some meat!
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    That IS a lot of protein shakes.

How are you feeling full like that?

Plus, remember, at certain times up to half of whey can convert to glucose. You're better off with some meat!
    Ge some ocean ostrich if you can catch some. High in protein and low in fat. It's good eats if it doesn't eat you first.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Ge some ocean ostrich if you can catch some. High in protein and low in fat. It's good eats if it doesn't eat you first.
    I STILL have no idea what a n ocean ostrich is.. Lol.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

They sell these things that are made of Ostrich at GNC. Taste and look just like a slim jim but are good for u an have 15 grams of protein.

Default Day 8 9-23-10

Meal 1 - Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a Protein Shake
    Meal 2 - 1 cup of brown rice with a chicken breast and 1/2 avacado, Handful of M&M's
    Meal 3 - 2 tamales and a protein shake and a handful of raw almonds
    Meal 4 - Cliff Bar, Pumpkin Spice ...Latte, Pumpkin Scone (ya think i'm emotional eating??? ha..ha..)
    Meal 5 - Protein Shake and Cliff Bar
    Meal 6 - Protein Shake and big spoonful of Peanut Butter
    4163 Calories, 372g Protein, 99g Fat, 450g Carbs

Default Response to Food Advice

Thanks guys...yeah...the last couple of days have been really hard for me to eat...so the protein Shakes are convienent. I take ON Pro Complex. I know I need to eat more FOOD.. I need to incorporate more eggs, tuna and chicken. Also need to get some sweet potatoes. I'll go to the market this weekend and stock up. I'm staying full becuase I usually take a big scoop of peanut butter with my shakes, and lately have been takng them with milk instead of water. (I almost always did them with Water in the past, cuz I don't like that milk makes you look smooth).

I'll check out that ostrich stuff...anything like that is good for me. I'll have to eat a few of them to get the protein I need, but it's better than candy or other snacks.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me...please continue to do so and keep me straight!

Some might disagree, but a calorie is still a calorie from a shake or whole food.
    The body doesn't care whether it's liguid(BB)or solid.

Your body does know the difference. The whole foods will take more time to go through your system giving you more nutrition ofr your money. The shakes go through you quicker therefore you don't get as much benefit from them. Still better than nothing, but not the best for maximum gains.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 09-24-2010 at 06:19 PM.