Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Cominback Cycle Log

A friend of mine has the blend of test p, tren a, and mast. He didn't use it yet tho so I couldn't comment on his results. It's dosed at 150. But each compound is 50mgs a piece. I'd most likely wanna run the test p and mast higher than the tren.

So like buff said, u can't adjust the dose with the blend. I'm gonna stick with the separtate compounds personally. But more and more of these blends keep showing up. Guess it's good for the marketing part of it.

Doesn't look like I'll be tryin that combo either. My guy is "gone".

That's the price of UGL... Good thing there's more fish out there.

Off to see the wiz?
    Is cominback here or is this just us keeping his thread alive?
    Where are you CB bro?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Had to bump you from the bottom of page 2. What's up?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Bump frpm page three, on the 29th.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

C'mon Man! Finish the log at least bro!!!

Maybe i made him mad. CB you're not mad about being messed with are you bro?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hey bro. Are you still alive? Where are you?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!