Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks into test prop cycle

Exclamation 5 weeks into test prop cycle

hey all ive been on a test prop cycle now for just under 5 weeks n ive only put on 2 kg if, i look fuller but havent put on fuck all weight, ive been dosing at 120ml eod, and for the first 4 weeks i was eating like an animal as i sually do during winter, im curiousas to why ive only put on so little wieght, my strength has gotten alot better but nbot size......
    i ask becuase someone i no got on the same cycle around same time i did n has puut on 7-8 kgs????
    any advice, what am i doing wrong....if anything......same gear too!!!!!

i would say its either got to do with sleep or training..or unless your not eating enough

So you have started down the road of trying to 'enhance' your physique. You think drugs are the big answer or the next step in the evolution of your quest for a better physique...ok...Im not here to talk you out of it.
    But if you havent done the neccesary training as a natural bodybuilder enough to understand the basic foundation of stimulating growth, you are already shot in one foot and have the gun squarely aimed at the other.

Nutrition

Training

Sleep/Rest/Recovery

How many days are you lifting a week? Do you have any rest days? Need your sleep and rest days to grow. I noticed the same thing on my cutting cycle, I was getting stronger but not bigger, but bf melted off. Just keep eating, sleeping and resting and you will grow. Everybody is not the same, you need to find what works for your body.
    Bench 285x5
    Squat 400x5
    Dead 450x5
    Leg Press 1000x8

Start Weight: 296 dn to 179
    Current Weight: 202
    Current Cycle: EQ, Test E, 20 weeks
    Previous Cycles: Test P-11 Weeks

Shovelhead's rite on the money

Yes he is, we had to be writing at the same time, his wasn't there when I started nine. Hunt and Peck typing is so slow. ha ha..
    Bench 285x5
    Squat 400x5
    Dead 450x5
    Leg Press 1000x8

Start Weight: 296 dn to 179
    Current Weight: 202
    Current Cycle: EQ, Test E, 20 weeks
    Previous Cycles: Test P-11 Weeks

I found that lifting low repetitions with weights that I didn't think I could lift gave me the best results. Also only lift like that 3 or 4 times a week. You have to give your muscles time to regenerate. You're putting a lot of strain on the body, remember that.
    And as everyone else said, dietdietdietdietdietdietdiet.
    You could lift heavy like that and diet clean 3000+ calories depending on your weight and people would ask if you hopped on AAS. Promise

Oh, and for the love of God make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep. Make yourself get up early and make yourself hit the sack early. On heavy lifting days, it was easy for me to be ready for bed by 9:30. Take some OTC stuff like melatonin or something to try and help yourself get to bed early. Your body (and once you see your gains, you) will thank you.
    Last edited by scarecr0w; 10-06-2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: sleep

Yep get more than enough sleep cuz It will catch up to you!!! Eat every 3 hrs. it's alot easier to pack more food in if you split it up plus avoids you going into a catabolic state!
    5'11"
    Present weight: 185 lbs.
    12% bf
    Off cycle

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    so you have started down the road of trying to 'enhance' your physique. You think drugs are the big answer or the next step in the evolution of your quest for a better physique...ok...im not here to talk you out of it.
    But if you havent done the neccesary training as a natural bodybuilder enough to understand the basic foundation of stimulating growth, you are already shot in one foot and have the gun squarely aimed at the other.

nutrition

training

sleep/rest/recovery
    bump that shit

Yes!

Eat big. Train big. Rest big.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".