Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: think about 3rd cycle..looking for input

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    well if im going to do it test and npp ed then why not the tren..
    I was just correcting your math.

well let me ask you this .. the big money question... i noticed that dbol makes my hair thin out... so if i take tren.. would i see any side effects with my hair.. cause if that is the case i might just change tren out with eq..unless that also fucks with the hair
    It is not metabolized by aromatase or 5α-reductase into estrogenic compounds such as estradiol, or into DHT unlike dbol so no worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I was just correcting your math.
    oh shit i just relized i was figuring out the tren for the week by 75mg ed... oppss... good catch bro..

hmm i just wondering now i read that tren makes it so you dont want to eat alot... now do u think it woudl be better to stack tren with eq to help the eating issues ?

hmm i just wondering now i read that tren makes it so you dont want to eat alot... now do u think it woudl be better to stack tren with eq to help the eating issues ?
    Tren was specificly designed for livestock and it has 5x the protein synthesis rate of test. A secondary attribute of it was increased appetite in cattle.

I wouldn't run the EQ with the shorter esters. I like everything to be about the same as far as the half lives are concerned. Makes pct start time much more compatable.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I wouldn't run the EQ with the shorter esters. I like everything to be about the same as far as the half lives are concerned. Makes pct start time much more compatable.
    well if i did eq i woudl do the short ester... i woudl look up the diff between the prop and ace ..wich one hurt less...pluse i like short ester alot better and woudl perfer to stay with it anyways

would eq go good with tren?

Honestly I would think it a bit much. That said, the results would probably be awesome.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Honestly I would think it a bit much. That said, the results would probably be awesome.
    well if i did eq with tren i would not be running npp....4 differnt injects woudl be way to much

I'm loving ther npp so far. How about you? I've gained 20lbs of good muscle in just over 6 weeks. I may do it again next cycle.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!