Thread: Tren Acetate--:)

Default Tren Acetate--:)

Gentleman,

This is my first cycle---

stats
    22 yrs old
    191 lbs 9% bf
    4 years of serious training history

Tren Acetate ED 35mg/ED for the past 10 days to see if sides would bother me--
    Now at 45mg/ed -- Will step up to 50 mg/ ed within the next few days

Running tren acetate ALONE as first cycle, yes i understand completely that people dont recommend doing this due to its nature of hurting your buddy downstairs feeling. AS of now at day 11 on cycle, zero side effects have been seen.

I am curious, I just got ahold of 2 20ml/100mg/ml vials of sustanon 250, and equipose. Is there any way to incorporate these into my current cycle? or would this be unwise..?

HCG is ran 500iu 2x week
    Liquid NOLVA AND CLOMID on hand incase of soreness in nipples during cycle.

The sust yes. 250mg 3x a week. The EQ no, you don't have enough. It is best used at 600mg a week for a minimum of 14 weeks.
    The test would be a great addition to your tren ace. You shold not have done the tren ace without test. What is you ai use and what is your pct plan?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

BTW my goals during this cycle are gaining lean mass, DIET is in check, was curious about the questions stated above, Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    The sust yes. 250mg 3x a week. The EQ no, you don't have enough. It is best used at 600mg a week for a minimum of 14 weeks.
    The test would be a great addition to your tren ace. You shold not have done the tren ace without test. What is you ai use and what is your pct plan?
    Thanks, because I am on day 11, how long should I run the sust 250?

I plan on running tren ace at 8weeks/ at last injection

Nolva: 40/40/20/20 4weeks
    Clomid 70/35/35/35 4 weeks

Run the sust for at least 12 weeks ofr best results.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Run the sust 250 for 12 weeks at 250 mg 3x a week.

This would put me at 14 weeks total at the end until i start pct, is this correct? (Being that this is day 11 of tren acetate cycle only).

Thanks Bufbiker i sincerely appreciate the info.

That's corect. The extended use of test will allow you to overcome any possible negative sexual sides you may wind up experiencing with the tren. Are you running dostinex or cabergaline with the tren?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

No, I am not using dostinex or cabergaline, little guy is still working fine, should I be worried and should I start running it? Also at how much day/week? :/

Quote Originally Posted by rexkong View Post
    No, I am not using dostinex or cabergaline, little guy is still working fine, should I be worried and should I start running it? Also at how much day/week? :/
    I would have it on hand just in case. I would begin at .25mg e5d then increase dose if needed.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

running tren as a first cycle is not good idea and running it without test is even worse idea.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-09-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: changed a flaming word