Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Help

Yep. With t-bol you get the best of both worlds.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Damn, dropping this bodyfat is harder than I thought

Nice to have you pop in again. So the bf% isn't going down without a fight?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Did you go with the dbol?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Body fat is parasitic.

It attaches and doesn't want to leave.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

To drop the BF apart from watching the diet hard get down the gym before breakfast for an 45-60 mins of Cardio.....3500 calories equals a pound of fat. So it you go 500 calorie deficit a day that's a pound of fat a week gone (all going well) The key is before breakfast so it should be over 8 hours since you last ate.....doing it this way really hits the fat.
    Last edited by premier; 10-26-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: typo

Yeah Ill give that a try, Ive dropped to mid 260's but I still cant get an accurate body fat test

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    To drop the BF apart from watching the diet hard get down the gym before breakfast for an 45-60 mins of Cardio.....3500 calories equals a pound of fat. So it you go 500 calorie deficit a day that's a pound of fat a week gone (all going well) The key is before breakfast so it should be over 8 hours since you last ate.....doing it this way really hits the fat.
    Completely agree. Cardio is crucial...

Cardio BITES! I avoid it with a passion.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    You could use tbol, anavar or winstrol in place of dbol. There is a lot less water retention with those. I never noticed dbol effecting cardio for me but the extra water gain you make could cause that to be an issue at your size.

The cycle overall looks good. I would add another week to the pct though and run the adex through week 16.
    I am agree with Floridagrowin;660611
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%