Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Cycle Help

Default First Cycle Help

Right now Im at 6'2' and 272 with 16% body fat. I have random drug testing until the end of season in February. Im going to use this time to get down to around 250 pounds and 12% body fat. Then Im going to start my cycle which looks something like this:
    Wk 1-12-Test Cyp-500mg/wk
    Wk 1-4-Dbol- 40mg/ed
    Wk 1-12-Adex-.25mg/eod,
    Wk 13-off
    Wk 14-off
    wk 15-Nolva 20mg/ed
    wk 16-Nolva 20mg/ed
    wk 17-Nolva 10mg/ed
    wk 18-Nolva 10mg/ed

The only problem I see is the Dianabol. I have read that it kills cardio, and being an athlete, I can't have that. Is there any other oral I could take instead of the Dbol that will give me a good jump before the Test kicks in that wont kill my cardio?

At your BF, you're gonna weezing at any amount of cardio. I get winded tying my shoes, but just don't let it control you.

Test prop made me pretty active.

You could use tbol, anavar or winstrol in place of dbol. There is a lot less water retention with those. I never noticed dbol effecting cardio for me but the extra water gain you make could cause that to be an issue at your size.

The cycle overall looks good. I would add another week to the pct though and run the adex through week 16.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I will probably end up useing Dbol, but I have still been hearing mixed reviews on the cardio effect.

Never had any Cardio issues with Dbol, personally but it will blow you up with water retention etc. I would swap it out for either Winstrol tabs or even better, kickstart with Prop for the first 4 weeks while the Cyp is kicking in.

I wold go with the t-bol. It is like a combination of d-bol and var. I think you wold like it very much and would be pleased with the results more so that the d-bol.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Im not too familiar with T-bol...

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly51 View Post
    Im not too familiar with T-bol...
    DUDE!

Tbol is awesome. My second favorite oral, behind var.

Here's a little info on it..

Oral-Turinabol-Tbol
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Would I take the same amount as the Dbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly51 View Post
    Would I take the same amount as the Dbol?
    Nope. Most people can get great gains from 35-50mg of dbol.

I dose tbol just like I do var and winny. About 60-80mg ED.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".