Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winter Cycle - Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Isn't that what we're all doing here? Or did I get lost somewhere down the line?
    Nah, it is. I just meant that I am trying a few new, perhaps unconventional, things.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Snortin d-bol? That would be unusual. Shovel said he was going d-bol IV with an 18 guage needle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

haha. No snorting for me.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Snortin d-bol? That would be unusual. Shovel said he was going d-bol IV with an 18 guage needle.
    I think a catheter would give BETTER results...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I think a catheter would give BETTER results...
    NO!

I NEVER want one of those horrible things again..

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    My thought on dropping the test e and running the prop is two fold. For me test prop produces a leaner gain without bloat. Being you would be ending with the var which is also a short ester the two compounds will help you get firmer at the end. They also will allow you to start pct a couple days after cycle rather than having to wait two weeks to start.

I do understand wanting to limit the injections but you would be doing 4 shots of test e if you split the weekly dose over weeks 11 and 12. If you did EOD shots of test prop for those two weeks you would be doing 7 shots so it would only be 3 more shots over the two weeks. The extra 3 pins would be worth the effort/pain if you think of the benefits.
    I'm pinning test prop 3x/week too, so I can mix prop with enanth 2x/week, thus having less sore muscles afterwards, as I'm only pinning test prop by itself once a week...

Stop being a wuss and man up and inject eod. I'm in week 8 of eod injects nad I love it. 6 more weeks to go. Start my var at 100mg ed in 6 more days.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

10/15/2010

UPDATE: On day 6. Nips started getting puffy yesterday so I took a small dose of Aromasin (6.25mg). Hardened me up well. [Elbow] joints weren't sore until I started benching today.

What juice are you using now?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What juice are you using now?
    Just a simple test only winter bulk. Kickstarting and ending on prop. 14 weeks total.

UPDATE: So far, I've been dosing my AI @ E3D. No problems, but I'm only 10 days in on the prop. I also still haven't started the HCG. Not sure if I will now..