Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ending cycle with Prop and/or Winny

Default Ending cycle with Prop and/or Winny

I've seen people talking about ending their cycles with Winny or Prop and understand the benefits. Is it OK to use both of them for the last 2-4 weeks?

Yep. Lots of people do this. You end on the prop to utilize ALL weeks of the cycle (while the long esters are clearing).

An oral, usually winny, var, or tbol, are used to harden up on.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

I think it's a great idea if ya got the extra cash. Personally i think you'd wanna run the oral at the end for a minimum of 3-4 weeks. Don't think runnin an oral for 2 weeks at the end would be the most efficent thing to do, and as tyler said you do this to utilize all the cycle, so be efficent and utilize that oral for 4 weeks,2 weeks is just enough for an oral to get going.....

If I were to use Winny, I would use the injectable form. If both prop and Winny were used at the end of a cycle, what would the dosages be?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Lee View Post
    If I were to use Winny, I would use the injectable form. If both prop and Winny were used at the end of a cycle, what would the dosages be?
    150mg eod prop and 50mg eod winny.

Yup 4-6 weeks, 40+ mg var ED, 50mg winny ED, depending on how much you want to push. Some people say var 40mg 2x day.
    Start small.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Yup 4-6 weeks, 40+ mg var ED, 50mg winny ED, depending on how much you want to push. Some people say var 40mg 2x day.
    Start small.
    40mg var and 50mg winny is way to low for ME. Lots of people take both at those dosages with success though.

Generally, I like about 75mg of winny/var.

I dose morning, mid-day, and before bed with either, due to the half-life.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    40mg var and 50mg winny is way to low for ME. Lots of people take both at those dosages with success though.

Generally, I like about 75mg of winny/var.

I dose morning, mid-day, and before bed with either, due to the half-life.
    I remember you saying that. This is my first time around with these products and have dosed 40 var morning and 50 winny. Next time I will be a little more experimental.
    I also from personal experience find that dose is weight dependent, and how much you can tolerate sides. Caffeine is a good example. just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    ... I also from personal experience find that dose is weight dependent ...
    Correct. You might remember my dog size statement about dosing. I know Buf will.

75mg ED works for me, but I doubt it works for a 300lb guy, lol.

This is one of the reasons I always try to estimate someones body fat based on height and weight, while its a guess, its usually somewhat accurate.
    Height\weight\BF are important tools when looking at doses. Some people don't get that and just jump on what their friend is on