Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Prop,Tren,Mast blend

Default Prop,Tren,Mast blend

Hello fellas,

It sure feels like it's been a longtime.. Anyways i'm looking for some feedback on this combo? Are these blends capable of accurate/equal doses of all three compounds? Seems convienant.

You know, tat's the problem with blends nad mixes. Are you getting the proper dose it syas you should get. Molecular weight aside, I wold think that if it's "brewed" together from powder form it should be okay. But if they took oil forms and then just combine them in a bottle I'm not real sure.
    But I'm familiar with the blend you are talking about here and know people that have used it and they loved it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I like test blends myself, never tried this piticular one.

The thing is, from my own opinion blends are 2 fold.
    1 noobies that dont know any better get sold blends on the fact that they can inject once a week.
    2 the educated use blends with success because they understand the esters and when they break down, doing EoD, E2D or E3D shots to even out hormone levels.

I guess if you have the information, understand each and every product that is in the blend, how it works, what its sides are, how you can use it effectively, understand doses and ester breakdowns, then yeah, use it.

Hazcat Guest

That's a popular blend that works well. You can always purchase them separately and draw them all up into one syringe to do the same thing. When looking at using blends you should look at the esters involved. Are they going to leave your body when you need them to or are you going to have to supplement with another product near the end of the cycle? If you like how they clear then that blended vial may be the only thing you need to purchase other than ancillaries such as hcg, arimidex, and pct.

The one he's referring to is test prop, masteron di-prop and tren ace. Correct original poster?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Yeah, this blend is more of gimic. I personally don't like the equal doses.

I would do more like 150mg prop, 75-100mg tren, and 125mg mast EOD.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

That would be about where I wold do them also, nad tyou're right with that particular blend it is `100/100/100
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    That would be about where I wold do them also, nad tyou're right with that particular blend it is `100/100/100
    Also, I remember something I did a while back.

I added up the price, mg for mg of the tren/mast/porp BLEND or buying them SEPARATELY and it was actually cheaper to buy them separately. That proves it is mainly used for a gimic.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Sort of like the buy one get one free at the super market. The one you pay for is twice the normal price.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Sort of like the buy one get one free at the super market. The one you pay for is twice the normal price.
    Exactly.. :