Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TRT and prostate cancer

Really appreciate it. Made an appt today to go back to the Doc next week. Not real sure how I will go about requesting 'scripts for test, HCG, nolva, and clomid in one visit LOL. But I think I will mention that basically I don't want to be shut down forever, I have studied this 'stuff' and have read up on these compounds and what they can do. Of course, I could always buy this stuff myself and self-medicate. Unfortunately, that would break the bank. If he could give me the test, I could probably handle the rest myself..anyways, just ramblin a little.

On another note, Will, how expenisve is it to have sperm frozen and stored? Google gave me about 50 different numbers. Wonder if you can convince your insurance to pay for it - have heard that in some case too.

Anyways, thanks again.

Yeah, unless your doc is really cool, and you're close with him, i don't suggest asking for various substances. If i were you i would just ask for the TRT, and tell him you have read and talked to people who use androgel, and they didn't like it, and found it wasn't effective. Thats what my doc put me on first. Aslo tell him you think it would be more conveinent for you to just inject EW or EOW(in which case u can still pin EW, just cut does in half, keeps levels more stable) rather than rubbing a gel all over ya, and waiting for it to dry. Just think if you go in there asking for several things, he's gonna know what up, then on your second visit, you can be like well i been doing research, and i think this would be good for me. I dunno i could be wrong, maybe you'll get a doc like FG's. But my doc is a little scetchy, as he can already tell at first glance i've probably used PED's. But i do have a med. condition that warrants it's use.
    Anyways, yeah, good luck on finding a cheap place to freeze it, if i'm not mistaken my insurance covered mine. If not, i think my fiance's mom offered to pay, i don't remember but i'll try to find out how much it was and get back to ya.

Actually my doc is pretty conservative. She gives me the test, hcg and clomid. I just add the nolvadex because I think it works better and in conjunction with the clomid. I do agree it would be best to ask about TRT and an AI. It doesn't hurt to let the doc know you have done some research on TRT and some guys say they do this or that. If you get a doctor that specializes in TRT or at least prescribes TRT through the office then you probably aren't going to have to convince them of much.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Yeah, thanks. I do think I will start small and maybe talk about the other things on the next visit. Tell him I've been researching etc. He did however mention in one of the first visits that most people don 't like the gel so he would recommend the injections. He also said that I could do them myself and wouldn't have to go in everytime. So those are all good signs I think. Going in Tuesday afternoon. Will keep yall updated.

thought I'd throw out an update and had a question as well. Started on TRT 6 weeks ago. Only 100mg of test c a week. Going back in in a few weeks to get re-tested to see how my levels are. Needless to say I feel like a new man. My energy and general well-being has made a complete 180. I can honestly say I haven't felt this good in 10 years!! Weight is climbing on all my lifts and all of a sudden, the women are easier to come by if you know what I mean. Think its a confidence thing. Anyways, TRT is the plan for now. Now to my question: i haven't changed my diet up at all. Still on maintenance calories. About 2-3 hrs after a hard workout I am getting hypoglycemia symptoms: dizziness, that ravenous feeling, sweats, etc. I have to eat some fruit real quick or some sugary stuff to get back to feeling normal. Is this because I am depleting my glycogen stores or what? Not real sure what is going on. Post workout I am taking in 25g of malto, 25g of dextrose and 25g of whey. I read somewhere that is the ideal ratio for an insulin spike to get the protein into the cells. ANy ideas? I can post my whole diet if that would help. Thanks guys

Thanks for the update. Glad to see TRT is working out for you and for now I'd stick to what you are doing. It is leveling the playing field for you and is close to you being natural for all intents and purposes. That is ideal for you for now.

Yes the symptoms you are getting are likely caused by an imbalance of insulin. Your post workout protocol is great IMO. I would just make sure you are getting some complex carbs in there too and that will likely help for later. Eating another meal is advisable a couple hours post cycle. I would mention this to the doctor when you go back. You may be borderline diabetic and that needs to be kept in check.

We would be glad to look at your diet. Lets us know what goals you have as far as weight gain or loss so we have a better understanding.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks Florida. I will definitely bring up the hypo symptoms when I go back in. I have been tested for diabetes before but that was awhile ago. I workout in the evening so I usually try to avoid carbs except the PWO ones. I have a meal about 1.5hrs after workout that consists of a just some chicken or tuna. Guess I should throw in some complex carbs with that meal - maybe a small sweet potato or something. I am pretty carb sensitive I think as I seem to look a little puffy if my carb intake increases. My goals right now are basically to stay around the same weight until I am sure all my "numbers" are good, then I will start my bulk up while its cold. Below is my typical day, food wise. I have actually gained a few lbs since I went on TRT and not changing my diet. I am 6 feet tall and weight ~192.

1.) meal one - immediately upon waking - 25g whey
    2.) breakfast about half an hr later - 1/2 cup plain oats, cup of egg whites (24g protein), one tsp fish oil, vitamins, glutamine, bcaas
    3.) 3 hrs later - 25g casein, one tbs flax oil
    4.) 3 hrs later - usually a big grilled chk wrap on wheat tortilla (3-4oz chk, lettuce, tomato, plain mustard); big plate of dry greens (spinach, lettuce, etc)
    5.) 3 hrs later - 25g casein, one tbs flax oil
    --pre work out (about 3 hrs after previous meal) - bcaas, beta a
    --post work out - 25g malto, 25g dextrose, 25g whey, bcaas
    6.) 1.5 hrs later - 4-5 oz of a lean meat, maybe a few veggies
    7.) bed time - 25g casein, glutamine, and bcaas

other things I take - animal pax vitamins in the morning, fiber at night, one tsp of potassium chloride at night ( from the mind of SYL )

Thats really about it. Looking at it now, I think meal 5 should be some solid food with a carb added in. Maybe a pb sandwich with some protein. Might give me some more energy for my workout, and it doesn't look like I am eating enough solid food now that I wrote it all down. Even though I have not been losing weight on this diet, the multiple shakes might not be getting used properly. Any suggestions?

Hazcat Guest

I glanced over the thread but haven't studied it. You're doing a lot of things right. Are you taking in any caffeine or products that speed metabolism? I'm concerned about the hypoglycemia symptoms.

Thanks Haz. Yeah, actually, for ~a year, I have been taking a 200mg caffeine pill every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I am feeling I am needing it less and less as the TRT seems to be giving more energy. In the past, it doesnt matter how much sleep I get, I still need that extra kick to get started

Hazcat Guest

The caffeine pill may be the source of your blood sugar problems. I'd drop it and see how you feel. Also, stay away from simple sugar products. I think you'll find the problem goes away. Please let us know how this works for you.