Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liquid D-Bol orally

Quote Originally Posted by sethzy View Post
    Thanks guys, all your knowledge saves me pain. Do you guys have any better results from liquid d-Bol over pills, or do you typically get the same??
    there is nothing differnt in results.. its all the same.. the only thing i think is better about liquid is that it is easyer to break up the dosage.. unlike pills

Quote Originally Posted by sethzy View Post
    If I did decide to shoot it, then would I have to shoot it everyday?? The reason I ask is it says injectable on the vial, and if I could get away with one shot a week I might go that route.
    It says injectable? Then it probably is.

Injectable dbol has a 24 hour active life so ED-EOD pins are neccesary.

Make sure from your source first.

It can be suspended in oil or water also.

I'm guessing if it's at 100mg per ml then it is injectable.

Hey guys just curious, The true REAL injectable dbol, is it 17alkylanated?(yes i know spelled wrong) Also is the injectable form more prowerful, mg for mg? Reason i ask is B/c from my sources, injectectables, that are also the same chemical as the tabs(oral form), are always more expensive.(at least from my guys)

kinda like winny, if it has the 17 alakaline in it, even in the injectable form, then why would a person choose to inject it rather than drink it? i mean they are still getting the liver toxicity, and from what i hear a rather painful pin.
    In that case, if it's still liver toxic, why not just go with it in the oral tablet form? cheaper, same toxicity on the liver, and no need to pin ED or EOD?

Hazcat Guest

Winstrol which you can either drink or inject takes a lower dose when injecting than when taking orally to get the same results. That's about the only difference.

That's kinda what i thought(or assmumed at least) Didn't make much sence to me that they'd be as potent mg for mg either way. thanks for clearing that up haz, as always you gotta answer to the question.lol

Just curious, on these injectables that are also made for oral use, what would be the effect if injected sub-q? I know it probably wouldn't be good, of i would have read about someone doing it. From what i remember from school, sub-q injects are much less efficient b/c there is a minute amount of blood supply, in comparison to muscle tissue making absorbtion better, but(and i could be wrong) but isn't the release of something pinned sub-q 3-4 times slower? Just got to thinking, couldn't a person, in theory pin injectable dbol subcutaneously and increase the half life since it isn't being absobed as quickly? thus only having to pin every 2-4 days rather than ED? I can handle EOD pins, but if it was painful gear, i dunno if i could pin everyday.This is probably a stupid idea, but i been wanting to get an answer on this for a while, just haven't had a good opening to ask it.

Also, in his case, what is the injectable dbol's ester? or does it even have one, and just kinda like test suspension?
    Last edited by willsouth; 10-17-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Never used injectible Dbol, or seen it..... Ester length depends on whether its oil or water....
    Come to that, I wouldnt mess around with inject Dbol, I would just go for Test Suspension instead and if you guys wanna know about PAIN, then shoot some water based Suspension. OMFG I havent used it for ever and ever but even after all those years, I can still vividly remember the pain, lol.
    While on the subject of inject pain, I think a lot of people need to toughen up a bit! Its a small part of the whole thing and its part and parcel of AAS. Anyone too scared to pin cause of some short lived pain...... do they also refuse to do deads and squats cause of the pain? Do they refuse to increase weight and reps cause theyre scared of the pain?
    Cmon people, if your gonna do this whole shebang, you MUST get out of your comfort zone. Squat and deads till you vomit or pass out, eat till you wanna die, and some stupid little pin in your leg...... lol. No big deal

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Never used injectible Dbol, or seen it..... Ester length depends on whether its oil or water....
    umm water or oil does not change how fast the compound is released into your system.... What it comes down to is different compounds mix better in different liquids... like winny ... if you make it inject it will hold better for injects and wont clump as bad from what i have read.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Come to that, I wouldnt mess around with inject Dbol, I would just go for Test Suspension instead and if you guys wanna know about PAIN, then shoot some water based Suspension. OMFG I havent used it for ever and ever but even after all those years, I can still vividly remember the pain, lol.
    While on the subject of inject pain, I think a lot of people need to toughen up a bit! Its a small part of the whole thing and its part and parcel of AAS. Anyone too scared to pin cause of some short lived pain...... do they also refuse to do deads and squats cause of the pain? Do they refuse to increase weight and reps cause theyre scared of the pain?
    Cmon people, if your gonna do this whole shebang, you MUST get out of your comfort zone. Squat and deads till you vomit or pass out, eat till you wanna die, and some stupid little pin in your leg...... lol. No big deal
    I have available to me an injectable Dbol, however it isn't listed with an ester. Just 'Methandrostenolone in EO base'. I don't think i would ever choose to use it, but to each his own. I'm not really familiar with an 'EO base'. Anybody wanna help me out with that?

Dbol inject in EO....ethyl oleate oil, far as I know its a short ester?
    So you would be pinning it ED.....

with lq dbol does it matter what time u take it whether it be pre or post workout? i planned on taking it in the morning before i go to work or after work around 4-5 evening or both