Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liquid D-Bol orally

Default Liquid D-Bol orally

Hey guys just got my D-Bol, and I got liquid. Can you take it orally?? It was suppose to be pills. Just not a big fan of pinning everyday. Thanks.
    I helped with the Lufthansa Heist!!!

lol liquid dbol is ment to be taken oral... you just draw it up in your syringe and shoot it in your mouth...... but i would recommend to wash it down with some juice... because most of the time it is mix with ever clear.

good thing about being liquid is that you can break up the dosage alot better...cause if it was caps you really cant cut it up and break it up.

oh and it is best to take dbol abou 3-4 times a day because it only has a half life of 6 hours.. so spiltting it up will keep the blood levels more stable.
    Last edited by Baddagger; 10-16-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Would the dosing be the same, I was wanting to take 30mgs a day for 4weeks. It's dosed at 100mg per ml. I'm running it with Enanthate at 500mgs a week. Sorry about the ignorance, but this is the first time I've implemented d-Bol in my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sethzy View Post
    Would the dosing be the same, I was wanting to take 30mgs a day for 4weeks. It's dosed at 100mg per ml. I'm running it with Enanthate at 500mgs a week. Sorry about the ignorance, but this is the first time I've implemented d-Bol in my cycle.
    Yah, just get a 1ml syringe to get accurate dosage.

If I did decide to shoot it, then would I have to shoot it everyday?? The reason I ask is it says injectable on the vial, and if I could get away with one shot a week I might go that route.

No, you dont shoot it. Like the man said, it has a half life of 6 hours so why would you take it once per week when its on its way out after 6 hours? That would leave you with sweet ef all in your system for 6 days and 18 hours........ doesnt make sense does it?
    So, once again, to repeat what you have been told dude, you need to take it orally two to three times per day. Best bet is to take it every 8 hours.

Absolutely do not inject liquid dbol. Most liquid dbol is not sterile and you will get an infection. I say most as there is injectable dbol but it isn't likely you have that.

Make sure you shake the dbol extremely well each time before draw out your dose. It will come out of suspension when sitting and you won't get an accurate dose unless it is shaken.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

pluse dbol is suspended in everclear or a nother alcohol that is 95% (190 proof) and injecting that in your muscle is going to hurt like a *****

Thanks guys, all your knowledge saves me pain. Do you guys have any better results from liquid d-Bol over pills, or do you typically get the same??

I know the general concensus is his dbol is oral, and i'm not highjacking, but what about the true injecectable dbol, does it have to be pinned ED? Not seen it a lot, mostly on the UGL market........