Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jocks first log.

Default Jocks first log.

Hi guys I have decided to do a small log. If I am in the wrong area please feel free to move me...I did look for logs but could not find?

Anyway for those who have assisted me in the recent past relating to cycles and what not will know what I am on about and where I have come from etc . For those that don't I'll fill you in lol. I am 6'3" and am currently at 273lbs or 123kgs, I have not done my body fat but will before the weeks end I promise as I need to know also. I am over 30 and have been lifting for 8 years and cycling for probably around 2 of those years. I have a powerlifting (I sucked) and relitively successful strongman career so far. I have pretty much reached where I wanted to get in strongman as to take it further I would had to have taken rediculous amounts of gear and the lifestyle did not suit my family and other ventures as it is a full time job being a strength athlete as you would all know. I have competed in some big shows and have recently been invited to a couple more (SCL and the likes) so I really had to sit back and assess my future and what I wanted to do with it and to be honest I think I started out wrong and have now gone back to the drawing board.

I have cycled 4 times before and have stacked d-bol, test e, EQ and Anapolan for two of them with great results but I think realistically it was to much and I could have done just as good with less...who knows?

Anyway it leads me to here. I have started from scratch and this is my cycle.

14 weeks test e @ 300mgs

Thats it! I'll run some Nolva at the end but other than that I will do nothing more and nothing less.

OK so I will start with a weekly report outlining what I am doing and how I feel etc and I am very interested to see how I go and hopefully I will learn some more about how my body responds so that I may set up future combos that will be most effective.

Right now I have stopped strongman altogether and am training like the following. 5/3/1 - 3 days per week. MMA 3 times per week @ 2hrs each.

Monday - MMA - Cardio, grapling, bag and mitt work.

Tuesday - Overheads (i.e. push press), shoulder and trap work. Abs (will rotate to squats as the 5/3/1 works 4 workouts but I do 3 out of 4 and push the last day to the first of the next week...make sense ha ha)

Wednesday - Rest

Thursday - MMA - Cardio, grapling, bag and mitt work.

Friday -MMA - Sparring

Saturday - Deadlift, back work, abs (swimming and sauna)

Sunday - Bench, chest and tri work, abs.

If you would like more detailed work outs just let me know and I can do them each session if you like.

I have been doing MMA for 8 weeks now and 5/3/1 is at the end of my first months worth of exercises. I am two weeks into my cycle and thsi is what I have to report.

1st week: Nothing

2nd Week:
    - Sex drive up
    - Recovery OK (still sore for ages)
    - Agression up (in gym)
    - Mood highly elevated...feel good.

Now these factors could be because recently I have lost quite a bit of abdominal fat due to my extensive training and my diet change.

Diet:
    6:30am - Hydroxy lean

7am - All Bran, Banana, 7 egg whites

9:30am - sliced apple, handfull of almonds, protein shake

11:30am - brown rice, avacado and tuna.

1:30pm - Hydroxy lean

2pm - meat and salad wrap

4pm - meat and salad wrap

5:30pm - pre workout drink, beta alanine

6 or 6:30pm - train 1-2hrs

7-8:30pm - post work out shake, beta alanine.

8-9pm - Dinner (this seriously varies but I am starting to cut carbs at this meal then work my way back to other meals)

Bedtime - Milk protein shake....sometimes if my dinner has not really filled that gap.

Supps:
    - Protein
    - Multi
    - Vit C
    - Liv 52
    - Fish oil
    - L-glute
    - Hydroxy lean
    - No rush (pre)
    - Full force (post)
    - Beta alanine (lactic acid inhibitor)

I hope I haven't forgotten anything but I will let you know how I go from here starting this afternoon with my work out feelings etc. Deadlifts!

What are your goals as far as trying to lean out, gain weight, strength, stamina, etc. Also, can we post on your log thread (asks after he does it) Are you open to advice, criticism, or can we just slap you around a bit?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm posting in it anyway too!

I'm wondering why only 300mg per week at your size. Not much more than trt.?

Yeah I agree. I would go at least 500mg a week.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm with Buf, I'd run 600mgs a week. I've ran 500 and I weigh 100 lbs less than you.

Well the idea is to just start again from scratch. I have always believed that my levels are lower than average anyway so I am no so much interested in gaining artificial mass or accelerating anything just more so keeping things simple and help with recovery. As I am still hitting the weights 3 times per week and hitting the cardio 3 times a week as well I want to maintain muscle mass that I have created but drop some fat...not fast but just gradually. This is the first time I have ever actually considered actually dropping fat so it's baby steps for me. So far I have stayed at a good weight but have definately dropped fat of the gut and dropped all the excess water from everywhere esle which had made me look alot harder than I was. So they are basically my goals for now as I want a little edge leading into a possible fight. I just know that when I run 600-750mg of test (I have nearly always stacked mind you) I just don't feel that agile and I gain a lot of water weight which is not my objective at all, so a lower level (300mg) is where I wanted to start again to see what level actually suited me best before I stack again...make sense?

BUT! I have just recieved word from my doctor today as he was late with my bloods and I started two weeks ago. My test levels have crashed (3.9) and he has recommended I stop imeadiately and start a lengthy (6mths) recovery process to get my levels back to normal. I was in shock!

This doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. I have always run things to protocol and with this last one in particular it was by the book. AI, HCG, spot on amounts, PCT etc etc.... But I didn't recover from this one and the doc blames Deca and HCG being used incorrectly! I did feel terrible on Deca as in depressed etc. I also believe and have had this theory backed, is that the HCG protocol of 250iu x twice weekly is not the way to go at all and in actually fact it hinders recovery...as it has in my case. So here I sit with more questions than before...but more so about what we read as being the best way for things to pan out, and taking it as gospel.

I will stop tommorrow which will mean I am one week ahead anyway then after the usual two week lay off I will run HCG at 5,000iu's every three days for a total of 15,000iu. Then give it 6 weeks and have another blood test...and see how it comes up.

Yeah guys I am totally open for slappings and comments otherwise I wouldn't be here. Please keep it constructive though I get hurt easily ha ha.

I'm right there with you on the hcg. I've beebn on it since the beginning of week 5, coming up on the beginning of week 9 on Thursday, and as far as I can tell the hcg has created nothing for me but problems, ED being the problem. I am stopping it as of today and will deal with the atrophy rather than not being able to get it up.
    For something that is suppose to boost your natural test production my thinking now is that on cycle it is irrelevaent as you already have more than enough test in your system. And as far as it's sides, rthe spike in estrogen levels, it's just not worth it to me any more.
    Maybe on pct or even between cycles it may be of benefit, but on cycle? I don't know if I'll use it that way again.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Thats interesting to hear Buff. I guess we all live and learn but unfortunately there is no sure thing in this game as long as it stays such a taboo subject. We are left to our own devices to see how things work for us as individuals.

Let me know how you go when off it, if anything changes.

I'll keep you posted and it will be noted in my cycle log.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm questioning the use of HCG ful stop now, which is why I didnt grab any for my cycle. I seem to reading a lot of negative feedback with it........