Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time on vs Time off

Default Time on vs Time off

The age old question I guess how long does one stay off between cycles and how long is really long enough?

The story I get from most cmpetitive guys and I know this relates to myself also is that 6 weeks between 12 week cycles is the go for constant improvement.

I personally like 8 weeks, I have done 6 weeks with no dramas but most recently I did 10 and I still haven't recovered. I am pinning incorrect HCG protocal for this but the questions still stand.

How long do you take off between your cycles?
    Do you compete?
    How long are your cycles?

The bro science is time on + pct = time off. There is very little science to back this up, but it is a guide line that we use.
    But for me it depends on the length of the esters being used. Fo rme that wold be the real determining factor. In other words short estered cycles would require less time off than a longer ester cycle.
    Then thereis the issue of what yor blood work says about test levels nad liver enzymes. That is the only true way to tell how long to stay off before beginning another cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

If its just test, i think you can come on. I know guys that do it all the time with no issues. But these are long term guys on test, 3+ years, and doing 1000mg week type thing. So i think it depends on what you take, but also no science to back it.

Hazcat Guest

There's plenty of ancedotal evidence out here to prove what steroids can do for you good and bad. There's plenty of users on trt so anything that cuts the time on + pct equals time off is obviously a threat to your natural testosterone levels. Even taking any steroids is a threat to natural testosterone levels. I have not and will not buy in to anyone that says different and neither should anyone else. You can't discount experience as not being scientific. Even though it would be nice to have empirical data to back it up, it's still valid. True statisticians may scoff but when I cut myself and blood comes out it certainly is red and I don't care how many studies say it's not.

I like the time on = how much time off cause I think it really helps bring your natural test up to normal

I have to agree that the best thing to do as a guideline is time on + PCT = time off.

The best case scenario is to get blood work done before cycle, after cycle, after PCT, and continue to do so until your hormones have recovered to pre-cycle levels.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Why would you care about bringing your natural test back if your on TRT or HRT? Your doing an injection for the rest of your life.....so time on is forever.
    If your cycling then I could see being concerned with your natural test levels. There is OBVIOUSLY an equilibrium in the body for a reason. What are the long term effects of having more test than your body is used to. I guess HRT\TRT are low doses, and most of us are in the 500++ mark.
    If you have a concern about natural levels why take the big risk of doing AAS at all.
    Just my 2 cents.

I await my blood work to give me permission to get back on cycle.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Why would you care about bringing your natural test back if your on TRT or HRT? Your doing an injection for the rest of your life.....so time on is forever.
    If your cycling then I could see being concerned with your natural test levels. There is OBVIOUSLY an equilibrium in the body for a reason. What are the long term effects of having more test than your body is used to. I guess HRT\TRT are low doses, and most of us are in the 500++ mark.
    If you have a concern about natural levels why take the big risk of doing AAS at all.
    Just my 2 cents.
    I didn't see anywhere on the thread about hrt/trt? Apparently he just hasn't recovered well from his last cycle. I would try as hard as possible to get that natural test flowing again prior to running another cycle. Any other thoughts?

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jocks View Post

How long do you take off between your cycles?
    Do you compete?
    How long are your cycles?
    I always took as much time off as needed to recover completely and an additional 2 months.
    I only competed in amateur competitions all natural.
    My cycles varied from 4 weeks to 18 weeks.