Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: starting 2nd cycle need input plz!

Thumbs up starting 2nd cycle need input plz!

Hi everyone I'm starting my 2nd cycle and I'm not sure exactly how I should run it. The gear I have on me rt now is
    XX andropen 275mg 10ml vial 3 of them
    XX eq 200mg 10ml vial
    XX arimidex tabs(person who got me these isn't sure on size most likely not using these)

Now this is all I have on me rt now. For pct I wanna pick up some liquid nolvadex but I'm curious on if these are really effective. And how it would be taken.

So this is all my gear, I'm looking to get a lean look on this cycle so should I should throw in something else to help with that? Also the supplier is trying to get me to buy tren by telling me eq gives you a watery looking, that's bs grom what I have read about eq.

Finally, how many mg a week should I be running all this and what days for pinning?

Thank you for your time!!
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-19-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Lab name used

What is your dose schedule like, andropen 275 x1 week x2? EoD etc.
    Break down your whole schedule from the start of your cycle to the end, use this to figure out how much gear you need, then order a little more to make sure. If you run out its bad. If you have too much, you can save for the next cycle. (it wont go bad)

I'm planning this.

Eq 200mg every M/Th 10weeks
    Andropen 275mg every M/Th 10weeks
    Arimidex guessing .5mg e3d (not sure what week I should start this)

PCT
    LiquiNolva 30ml 25mg/ml(not sure how much to take)

My last cycle I got no signs of gyno but this ones stronger. I did winny and test combo last time.

So what do you guys think I should add in there
    Last edited by panko5279; 10-19-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: messed up on dosage

I would run longer 12-14 weeks but thats just me, this stuff takes 6-8 weeks to get into your body and start giving you freaky gains. So you would only be 2 weeks on the good stuff

My current cycle is 18 weeks.

Hazcat Guest

EQ needs to be run longer than 10 weeks. EQ dosing should be 600 mg's weekly for 16 weeks. With long cycles such as EQ you should use HCG during the cycle and of course testosterone for the 16 weeks as well along with the arimidex.

You need to run EQ at minimum 400 mgs a week for a minimum of 10 weeks. Also this "guy" has no clue what hes taking about as EQ give your slow quality gains with little to no water retention.

Got to love the guys who sell and don't even know what they're peddling.

Quote Originally Posted by panko5279 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm starting my 2nd cycle and I'm not sure exactly how I should run it. The gear I have on me rt now is
    xx andropen 275mg 10ml vial 3 of them
    xx eq 200mg 10ml vial
    xx arimidex tabs(person who got me these isn't sure on size most likely not using these)

Now this is all I have on me rt now. For pct I wanna pick up some liquid nolvadex but I'm curious on if these are really effective. And how it would be taken.

So this is all my gear, I'm looking to get a lean look on this cycle so should I should throw in something else to help with that? Also the supplier is trying to get me to buy tren by telling me eq gives you a watery looking, that's bs grom what I have read about eq.

Finally, how many mg a week should I be running all this and what days for pinning?

Thank you for your time!!
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-19-2010 at 08:30 PM.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Thanks for all the advice!

So my cycle should be like this?

Test 275mg every M/Th 16 wks
    eq 200mg every M/Th/Sat 16 wks
    Adex .5mg e3d 16 wks????
    Hcg(how should I run this?)

PCT
    LiquidNolva 2wks after last inj 20/20/10/10???

Yeah my supplier tries to aim me towards what he has on hand. Hate that

Looks pretty good. Most here will advise a 5th week of PCT. Wouldn't hurt. You may also be able to get away with 0.25mg adex E3D.

As far as HCG, run it at 250iu 2x/wk.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler3295 View Post
    Looks pretty good. Most here will advise a 5th week of PCT. Wouldn't hurt. You may also be able to get away with 0.25mg adex E3D.

As far as HCG, run it at 250iu 2x/wk.
    Okay so I guess ill run the nolva 20/20/20/10/10.

.25 i guess would be half of half of a pill lol. seems like it would turn to dust if i cut it again, better do it carefully.

Also the liquidnolva is dosed at 25mg/ml is it okay if i run it 25/25/25/10/10 or just put .75ml in my oj or whatever ill mix it with to get 20? The nolva is from the sponsor/banner above.
    Last edited by panko5279; 10-19-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by panko5279 View Post
    Okay so I guess ill run the nolva 20/20/20/10/10.

.25 i guess would be half of half of a pill lol. seems like it would turn to dust if i cut it again, better do it carefully.

Also the liquidnolva is dosed at 25mg/ml is it okay if i run it 25/25/25/10/10 or just put .75ml in my oj or whatever ill mix it with to get 20? The nolva is from the sponsor/banner above.
    A razor blade bro.

Yah, 25mg is fine. I haven't seen it dosed that way but there's prolly alot of shit I haven't seen too.