Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRIMO + test + var

Default PRIMO + test + var

What would be the best way to put these in a cycle, say if you goals was cutting (but of course trying to put on abit of muscle) say if diet and training was good, mainly were would u place the Anvar?

i was thinking

Test 500mg per week/ 1-12
    Primo 400mgs per week/ 1-12
    Var 75mgs per day/ week 7-12???

This is excluding HCG, adex and a solid PCT

Or of course any other steroid suggestions to replace the Var or Primo to meet the desired goals are welcome .

Cheers x

IMO you cant cut and gain mass at the same time, some will argue this point, but in my experience here it is.

To gain mass you need to eat an excess of calories (this comes with some fat gain)
    to loose fat you need a deficit of calories (this comes with some muscle loss)

If you want to cut thats fine, your cycle is ok. I would do Var at 50mg am, 50mg pm see how you do.
    I would also trade primo for tren ace 100mg EoD.
    For test I would use a blend but I like blends. 250mg 2x week, ish.

You could also add in winny your last 4 weeks with your Var.

My current cycle is like this.
    sust250 1x [email protected] 1-18
    Var 50mg ED weeks 12-16
    Winny 50mg ED weeks 12-16
    Tren Ace 100mg EoD weeks 12-16
    2 weeks test only
    PCT\AI on hand.

muscle gain and fat loss is possible with an even training of interval training, cardio and weight training and a solid diet with a 'maintaining' calorie level and low GI clean carbs.

but i do agree that both fat loss and muscle gain will be slow, so this is probably not best during a cycle, i am looking for a cutting cycle and cutting is my goal, the add or a few pounds of muscle, would just be in a ideal world .

I like the look of that cycle, just this being my 2nd cycle (first cycle being test e 500mgs for 12 weeks) its quite a jump. thats why i chose more safer steroids like Primo and Avanvar to add to the test.

Iv been told tren is not a smart idea for a begginger steroid user like my self, but you know better than me. i would love to try tren and its gotta be cheaper than primo

Cheers Darkrid3r

Tren is a harsh drug, its the grand daddy of the AAS world and comes with the harshest sides that I know of. If you treat it with respect you will have no problems. With that said there are some things that you need to watch for.
    Tren cough, additional acne (cysts sometimes)
    HOWEVER, it will undoubtedly change your shape, its crazy shit.

I have to agree that it is possible to gain lean mass and loose weight, I did it myself this year. Gains are brutally slow and you have to have a lot of time to do it this way.
    If you want serious gains and or loss you go the other way IMO.

More is not always better in the AAS world, be careful with that train of though. In most cases your better off increasing frequency vs dose. so 2x250 vs 1x500 for example. If you want 750 you do it EoD each week.

I have been doing 500mgs for 18 weeks now, and might continue this out longer. Its an easy and safe cycle, gains are still good and there is still much potential with little to no sides. I tend to add new drugs in for their allotted time frame to do what I want them to do, like the tren, var and winny for example.

Just so you understand Var is a liver toxic drug, more so than most others. (i am unsure why, i dont know the science) As a second cycle user it dosent matter what you choose, just choose one or 2 drugs and use them according to the dose, start small and build on them. Dont add them both at the same time, you wont know which one is causing which side.
    You can use your exact same test as last time, you know exactly what it does in your body and are familiar with how it works WITH YOUR OWN CHEMISTRY. Add in the tren and see how that goes for a few weeks, Var is added 4-6 weeks from the end of your cycle. The nice thing about tren and var is if you have bad sides you just stop or reduce the dose, they both have a very short lifespan.

If you have more questions before choosing, post them up, lots of guys on here have tried a mixture of compounds and varied doses.

Hazcat Guest

When cutting you only need run a small dose of testosterone and finishing off with anavar would be an outstanding idea. Make sure you run creatine with the anavar. There's absolutely no reason to throw a bunch of steroids into the mix because your caloric deficit is what is going to cause you to burn fat. The steroid is simply present to help maintain current muscle mass while in a caloric deficit. If you haven't been lifting regularly to date then you may very well put on some lean mass. It's most important you watch your body fat % during your cycle versus the scales. Don't forget your ancillaries to prevent side effects and help with post cycle recovery.

I agree with the above advice- unless you are consuming an EXCESS of calories, or anything above maintainance, adding more compounds will do nothing for you. Now, if you want to grow lean muscle mass using a clean diet with about 500 calories above maintainance per day you will likely gain muscle AND loose fat simply because you are eating cleaner and that testosterone has a bonus that it will help burn that fat for fuel while your on it.

I love what you have, and personally id do somthing like this;

week 1-12: Test; 400mg/wk
    week 1-12: Primo; 600mg/wk
    week 9-15: Var; 75mg/day

week 2-15: Adex; 0.25mg/E3D
    week 3-15: hcg; 500iu/wk (split 250iu 2x)
    PCT:
    week 16: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/EOD
    week 17: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E3D
    week 18: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    week 19: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    week 20: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
    week 21: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D

mmm tasty

been speaking to a few vets at my gym, and ill think il leave the tren for a later cycle,, also i was told that if i do wanna gain muscle and burn fat i could do a cycle just like Joe H's;

week 1-12: Test; 500mg/wk
    week 1-12: Primo; 400mg/wk
    week 9-15: Var; 100mg/day

week 2-15: Adex; 0.25mg/E3D
    week 3-15: hcg; 500iu/wk (split 250iu 2x)
    PCT:
    week 16: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/EOD
    week 17: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 25mg/E3D
    week 18: Nolvadex; 20mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    week 19: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E3D
    week 20: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E4D
    week 21: Nolvadex; 10mg/day, Aromasin; 12.5mg/E5D

but my diet will be clean carbs, high protien and fats (week 1-9) with a 'maintaining' calorie level, to build solid muscle with out fat gain (and maybe even some fat loss ), then when i hit week 9, i will start bringing down the cals and carbs, alowing the AAS to help me keep the muscle gained plus the last few weeks bring down my body fat level, the fat loss will be less then if that was my only main goal during cycle. but i want a cycle to make me look significantly better. maybe 10-15lbs of muscle and a decrease in body fat!

i might just be being little to ambitious

what you guys think?
    Last edited by Ryanr01234; 10-20-2010 at 11:53 AM.

The only thing you have changed is the var and now have a solid PCT\AI in your cycle.

Try it out and see how things go. I would run the test\primo longer but that's just me. 14-16 weeks.
    Just remember that when doing both cutting\bulking at the same time the results are NOT ideal, they are minimal but consistent.

That looks good man, but at least figure out what your maintainance calorie leve is and eat say, 200-300 more. Its not alot, and will certainly not put any fat on you if your diet is clean- but will build that solid lean muscle which in turn will help incinerate more fat..just a small excess in calories man, its what the steroids need to work!

Everyhing else seems fine- although i wouldnt want to be in a calorie deficit come PCT... you dont want to starve all that new muscle you will have. Make sure you are getting at least maintainance at that point mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanr01234 View Post
    muscle gain and fat loss is possible with an even training of interval training, cardio and weight training and a solid diet with a 'maintaining' calorie level and low GI clean carbs.

but i do agree that both fat loss and muscle gain will be slow, so this is probably not best during a cycle, i am looking for a cutting cycle and cutting is my goal, the add or a few pounds of muscle, would just be in a ideal world .

I like the look of that cycle, just this being my 2nd cycle (first cycle being test e 500mgs for 12 weeks) its quite a jump. thats why i chose more safer steroids like Primo and Avanvar to add to the test.

Iv been told tren is not a smart idea for a begginger steroid user like my self, but you know better than me. i would love to try tren and its gotta be cheaper than primo

Cheers Darkrid3r
    I'm on my first big boy cycle and running tren ace 75mg/EOD and LOVE it...it's a little rough and sometimes i feel hot and can't sleep. But i don't get tren cough or anything. I've found that no matter how horrible I eat..then tren still manages to change my body on a daily basis...it's amazing...but only if you're interested in taking the sids.