Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prop, Tren Ace, and Winny

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    It's a good cycle and you could extend to 12 weeks running the prop or winstrol or both.
    I like winstrol over var when running tren, deca, or NPP.
    I would have liked to see you run hcg with this cycle because of the tren. I can only imagine
    how small your testes will be by week 10. HCG can make a huge difference in this cycle.
    It's not too late yet. Listen to Haz and get some hcg for this cycle and stay religious with your AI.

Thanks bro, I have some HCG...just haven't busted it in yet.

I didn't want to go up to 150mg of prop EOD because I'm still pinning some test suspencion before workouts.

I am getting pretty cut up but i think i should have done a get HUGE cycle first. i think in 12 I'll see results that i'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    i think i should have done a get HUGE cycle first.
    every cycle i do is a get HUGE cycle hahahah

Well I was thinking of the winny because of the hard cuts and strength gains from it. Is there anything out there that adds mass, and cuts at the same time? I've heard EQ is pretty good for this but I'm already pinning 2+ ml EOD and would like an oral. Should I start a new thread or does somebody have any info on this..I was thinking Tbol might have the effects of winny and dbol?

Well I was thinking of the winny because of the hard cuts and strength gains from it. Is there anything out there that adds mass, and cuts at the same time? I've heard EQ is pretty good for this but I'm already pinning 2+ ml EOD and would like an oral. Should I start a new thread or does somebody have any info on this..I was thinking Tbol might have the effects of winny and dbol?
    Why don't you bust your ass more in the gym and food preparation instead of relying on different chemicals to do the job.

I was thinking Tbol might have the effects of winny and dbol?
    T-bol has the leaning effects of var nad the bulking effects of d-bol. It would be a great choice with what you're running.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    T-bol has the leaning effects of var nad the bulking effects of d-bol. It would be a great choice with what you're running.
    Var and winny will lean you very similarly. Winny more so, but yeah pretty much.
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".

Hazcat Guest

Steroids and eat to grow, only one steroid and don't eat to shred. There are no steroids that make you lose weight. You don't need pills to lose fat. You need a consistent diet that is 500 calories below your normal intake.

Yeah I'll lose the fat during post cycle..i figured I wasn't eating much so now i'm up to around 3000 cals a day. I'm about to start a new thread becuase i'm adding a signifigant amout of test suspension tomorrow.

Why don't you bust your ass more in the gym and food preparation instead of relying on different chemicals to do the job.

Bench press went from 230-290 in 2 weeks...so yeah..i know how to work out. I'm not doing so much of the pretty muscles like ya'll do, mainly just bench, deadlift, squat, leg press, and abs...i do hang clings on occation and a shit ton of pullups. Arms are exactly 14.5 inches around since i've started gear..but i've gained 2.5 inches around my chest

Gettin' swole!
    All posts are 100% hypothetical role-play based on a fictional character named "Tyler3295".