Default Prop, Tren Ace, and Winny

Has anyone ran it?

Currently running :

Test Prop 125mg/EOD 1-10
    Tren Ace 75mg/EOD 2-8
    LDEX .40mg/E3D 1-10
    Winny 50mg/Day 7-10

5'9 at 180bls with 13% body fat.

Currently on week 2.5 of this cycle and bringing in about 285g protein and 2700 cals a day...even on rest days.

I might exchange the Winny for some Var but I was wondering if i'm doing this right so far.
    Last edited by biggdaddyjay; 10-22-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spelling error

oh yeah, on occation I'll pin 50mg test suspencion pre workout...

Is your test ace actually "Tren ace"

Looks like a solid cycle, similar to mine right now.
    I added in var @ 40 ED ontop of the winny, and my tren ace was 1ml EoD

Sorry i should have added that I was doing a double oral, this is harsh on the liver, you need to protect it with liver care, milk thistle and or liv52, better safe than sorry.

If i felt any pain or odd sensations inside my guts, i stopped both, then started on winny, then added the var in again. I had to do this 3 times over 6 weeks. After the 6 weeks i cut out the tren, var and winny, 4 weeks of test only, and then my cycle will end.
    I also stopped the tren ace 2 times, so have 2ML left over but better safe than sorry.
    Last edited by darkrid3r; 10-22-2010 at 02:43 PM.

Everytig looks really good. The winny will be stronger than the var, but the var is easier on the system than the winny. It's a trade off.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Is your test ace actually "Tren ace"

Looks like a solid cycle, similar to mine right now.
    I added in var @ 40 ED ontop of the winny, and my tren ace was 1ml EoD
    yeah i meant to say Tren...lol..sorry. I think i need to bring in more calories for the amount of cardio i do. I think it's sapping some of my muscle gains...i was just wondering if anyone would expect good gains on this cycle in 10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    yeah i meant to say Tren...lol..sorry. I think i need to bring in more calories for the amount of cardio i do. I think it's sapping some of my muscle gains...i was just wondering if anyone would expect good gains on this cycle in 10 weeks.
    I ran my test cycle 18 weeks, and the tren ace, var and winny only 6 of them during contest prep. my last 4 weeks are just to bring my body back....

Your calories are good, I eat 2754 right now, am 5"9 @ 204.5
    Yes your cardio is sapping your strength but you have to make a choice.

During my cut phase I did only 30 minutes of weights, and 1.5 hours of cardio, so its going to come down to what you want to do. Get cut up man, then worry about bulk later.

Well this is kinda a cutter cycle and it think i shoulda bulked first..then cut...I'm just now seeing gains from the prop. I think it was my lack of calories..i'm having to force myself to eat!

I wanna be about 185 with 10% body fat...then cut down to 170 (water weight) and get back into greco roman wrestling.

I have DNP that I was taking but it was sapping the energy and motivation i had to work out.

Should I extend this cycle to 12 weeks instead of 10?

I wanna be about 185 with 10% body fat...then cut down to 170 (water weight)
    I don't see you putting much water weight on with a tren,prop winny cycle and the added adex you should be pretty dry. I would drop the cardio for the tren portion of the cycle and let it work its magic then pick it back up for remaining wks. tren and cardio pretty much leave me gasping.

I would say for sure extend, but this is a cutter cycle not a bulk cycle.
    If you want to bulk you need to change the drugs.

dont think, decide what you want to do, make the changes then ride it out. You should always put thought into your goals and take the time to figure it out before hopping on drugs. You can switch, but your cycle is going to be 16+ weeks now.

Is this your first cycle? Depending on your answer....

Stop the tren, Stop the winny, buy more for later. Might want to add anavar too.
    Up the prop to 150-200 eod, ride it out for 12 weeks.
    week 13 add in the tren ace, var, winny
    week 16 stop tren, var, winny
    week 17-18 test only

PCT plan?
    AI on cycle if needed.....

If your going to cut leave the cycle alone and ride it out for 12-14 weeks, adjust your winny\var\tren ace for your last 4-6 weeks.
    PCT and AI as well.

Hazcat Guest

It's a good cycle and you could extend to 12 weeks running the prop or winstrol or both.
    I like winstrol over var when running tren, deca, or NPP.
    I would have liked to see you run hcg with this cycle because of the tren. I can only imagine
    how small your testes will be by week 10. HCG can make a huge difference in this cycle.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-22-2010 at 03:30 PM.