Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Anyone used ova-mit or ovinum instead of armidex??

Default Anyone used ova-mit or ovinum instead of armidex??

Hi i have got my hands on (CLOMID) Ovinum and Ovamit anti oestrogen 50mg tabs and was just wondering if i am able to use these instead of armidex during cycle?? also can i use these instead of nolvadex for pct or should i just wait until i get nolva for pct? if so what sort of doses should i be taking? thanks for any help

You need an AI ON cycle, not a SERM.

It'll work for PCT instead of Nolv.

no worries thanks

Hazcat Guest

I'm working with a very poor memory these days (I won't go into why) but SERMS work to prevent gyno on cycle and post cycle. The reason they are not the product of choice during the cycle is because they reduce IGF levels and the higher the IGF levels the better. That's where an AI comes into the equation for estrogen control during your cycle. AI's rock and do a good job keeping estrogen levels low instead of just blocking high estrogen effects like SERM's.

Using a SERM on cycle is better than going unprotected. This is the time where you would keep it on hand and use it only if needed. It's highly recommended to spend the time to find an AI to use on cycle and not have to rely on a SERM until post cycle. We all know it's tough to find in the land down under but it's obtainable. Ask around the boards from others that live there. We have a few on this board that may be able to help you out.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-24-2010 at 03:03 PM.