Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stanzolol first cycle

Default Stanzolol first cycle

I am starting a cycle of Stanzolol (injection) today, and after researching the site I know most people advise to cycle with Test. The reason why I want to do a winny only cycle is that I am a fashion model
    Stats:
    Height: 6'00''
    Weight: 152 lbs
    BF%: 3ish (varies)
    I cannot get bulky, and am looking to 'fill out' instead of really pack on muscle rapidly. The reason I am using this particular steroid is to shed the excess bloating incurred from weight gainers and eating like a madman. I am putting on muscle at a good pace as is, but I want to lean out as much as possible.
    I have a deal with one of the top agencies in the country at stake.

I am also taking:
    -Animal Pak
    -Milk Thistle
    -Cellucor P6
    -Cellucor M5
    -Mass gainers
    -All organic meats and high quality carb diet (about 200g protein/day)

My questions are:
    1. Would it help if I continue my natural test booster (P6 or Methyl Arimatest) while on the cycle to combat not adding Test? What would results be? I am hoping to keep the strength and gains from these products while adding the benefits
    2. What dosage would be recommended if different from the 25-50mg/day?

Any other suggestions???
    I really appreciate your feedback.

Also, any ideas for building up my waist (weird target area I know)?

Test booster couldn't hurt, but doubt they'll have any impact.

50mg ed is the norm. You can go as high as 100mg ed.

Test Prop and Masteron would be a good addition to this. You're not gonna turn into the Hulk just off 1 test cycle, it takes years.

Muscle growth on cycle is determined by your diet. Steroids by themselves will not make you huge, especially just one cycle.
    That said, winny is known for it's ability to cut. Anavar is better with less sides and is not as harsh on the liver.
    Assuming you already have the var I would go with 50-75mg ed for 6 weeks nad reduce your calories intake to cut. But I believe you said you anted to add 10 pounds in your intro, so I ouwld add test prop ofr 8 weeks nad the winny the lasy 6 weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Eh, not a fan of this set up- like Buffy said its Diet that dictates size, not what steroids your taking. So th eonly advice i have is Drink the winny- its just as effective. Injecting that shit will hurt like a mother fucker

I am injecting winny eod @ 100mg. Hurts like a mother fucker.

How about running eq and prop along with the winny? This is my first time with winny but I ran prop and eq in my last cycle, was a little chubby before I started and shed tons of bf. It was awesome. i did have a strict cardio regimine/diet though dont get me wrongthese arent miracle drugs

I am loving the advice, keep it coming. With what you guys are saying about cardio, etc. my issue is that my metabolism is ungodly high and my body fat is under 4% even while bulking. My issue is combating the bloating, while steadily adding muscle.
    With that said, I will check out test prop and see what I think

Prop at 100mg eod will aloow you to gain lean mass with no bloat. The longe esters tend to give you more bloat. Also, I think it was shovel who already said this, but a prop mast di-prop cycle would be exactly what you want here with no orals, unles you ant to throw some t-bol in at the end for 4 weeks or so.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

also, being new to the site, what is the consensus about the ******** ******* gear anavar?
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 10-27-2010 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Lab Names used

It's not legit. They are no longer in business.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbound View Post
    I am loving the advice, keep it coming. With what you guys are saying about cardio, etc. my issue is that my metabolism is ungodly high and my body fat is under 4% even while bulking. My issue is combating the bloating, while steadily adding muscle.
    With that said, I will check out test prop and see what I think
    You will LOVE prop. I can't think of anybody whose done it and not like it...