Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diet questions

Default Diet questions

I am entering week 10 of my first cycle (test cyp at 500 per week) and am less than satisfied my the results (5-7 pounds gained). In a separate post, several people thought my diet could be the problem. Therefore, I am seeking any feedback regarding my current diet which is posted below.

8:00 BCAAs and cardio
    9:00 Oatmeal, fruit, juice, pro-complex
    10:00 NO explode
    10:30 Gym
    11:45 Post workout protein drink
    1:00 Chicken breast, rice, veg
    4:00 Sandwich and salad
    7:00 Salmon, mahi, or steak, rice, veg
    9:00 Chicken breast, rice (ideally, sometimes I skip)
    10:30 Pro complex

Thanks

I also drink a fews beers 1-3 times a week, which I know is not helpful but could this be preventing growth?

Please advise regarding diet, I am very open to suggestion.

I think your am diet sucks. You nee more food in your system than that before you go to work out. How can you possibly lift big afte eating only a bowl of mush and a protein shake? The rest of the day looks fine, I guess depending on the portions. You have to eat for the weigth you want to gain.
    I've gained 25+ pounds in the past 10 weeks. I really didn't intend to get this big, it just happened as I force fed myself 6 times a day with 2 protein shakes added in.
    Eat for the weigth you want to be.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Just wanted to add, I eat a full meal an hour before I go to the gym and eat again immediately after I get back from it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hazcat Guest

Your diet doesn't suck but it does need tweaked. A shake is great after a workout but getting that meal in there is important too.
    You also need to add some simple carbs into your post workout shake/meal. You want to spike your insulin right after a workout so it will shuttle protein into the cell along with refueling your muscles. If that puts you over on calories take away the carbs from the 9pm meal.

You need to break down your caloric intake for each meal as well as the macros (protein, carbs, fats) per meal. As the guys are saying you need a better start to your day before lifting. IMO you need two solid meals before you lift.

Also how much cardio are you doing a week? per day?
    Test Cyp is typically used in a bulking cycle which you are trying to do I'm guessing. I would recommend cardio max twice a week for about 20 mins at low intensity if you're trying to bulk.
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

I never gain 25+ lbs on cycle,
    It all depends on your makeup,
    But dont get me wrong, you really do need to be eating more.

Sucks was a bit harsh as my buddy Haz has pointed out to me.
    Overall yo uhave a great diet, much better than mine to be honest, but I'm not that strict. My only tweek I would suggest is that AM portion of your meal plan.
    I just think you need much more substance in your guts if your going to grow stronger and bigger before you work out.
    I apologize for the use of the word SUCKS. It may have been a bit strong. But again, the only thing I see is your pre-workout meal plan.
    Dude, first thing in the morning your body has been fasting all night and those muscle are just screaming for something to fill them up and feed them. That's the time you'll have the best absorption, that and right after work out.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by JabsDD View Post
    You need to break down your caloric intake for each meal as well as the macros (protein, carbs, fats) per meal. As the guys are saying you need a better start to your day before lifting. IMO you need two solid meals before you lift.

Also how much cardio are you doing a week? per day?
    Test Cyp is typically used in a bulking cycle which you are trying to do I'm guessing. I would recommend cardio max twice a week for about 20 mins at low intensity if you're trying to bulk.
    I've been doing cardio several (3-5) times a week as I have put on some water weight from the cyp and can't seem to shake this gut I have. I am going to incorporate some winstrol throughout the remainder of my cycle in an attempt to tone up. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Sucks was a bit harsh as my buddy Haz has pointed out to me.
    Overall yo uhave a great diet, much better than mine to be honest, but I'm not that strict. My only tweek I would suggest is that AM portion of your meal plan.
    I just think you need much more substance in your guts if your going to grow stronger and bigger before you work out.
    I apologize for the use of the word SUCKS. It may have been a bit strong. But again, the only thing I see is your pre-workout meal plan.
    Dude, first thing in the morning your body has been fasting all night and those muscle are just screaming for something to fill them up and feed them. That's the time you'll have the best absorption, that and right after work out.
    Right on, no worries. I agree my morning diet needs to improve. Any specific suggestions? I can't stand eggs and usually work out between 10-12 in the morning. What other type of breakfast should I be eating? Chicken breast at 9:00 AM? thanks

Hazcat Guest

Your calories are just too low. I looked back and you're 6'1' and weigh 190 lbs. When on cycle you should be putting away at least another 1500 calories. I think you would have gained 30 lbs. if you would have gotten that right to begin with. Steroids are the last thing to add in. Diet is first and then training. After those two are peaked out you can look at steroids. You were doing something right to hit 190 but I think you could have gone another 15 pounds with a good diet prior to running a cycle. I imagine you'll lose your gains during pct since you ate for your current weight and not the weight you were targeting. Tyler and Florida are the nutrition masters and hopefully one of them will come on here soon and help you out. In the mean time if you like peanut butter you could add that in the morning. Eat at least two big spoonfuls right off the spoon. If there's a way to move up your meal after they gym that would be a good move and add some more juice or something like that in there to get a good insulin release. You can eat peanut butter anytime. If you use a big spoon and overfill it with a big scoop a couple of those will add around 500 calories. Do that a couple of times a day along with some juice and you'll be much closer to what your caloric intake should be. A handful of nuts with the night shake will help as well.