Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding fat face on roids..

Yeah they do but i just dont know about irish customs.. bottom line is get an AI anyway.. nice one for the input.

Customs wont give you a problem mate they are sold as "research chemicals" NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION i agree with the other guys about the nolva BUT keep taking it for now untill you get the liquidex (arimidex) and/or liquiroma (aromasin) then switch over. Taking the Nolva now will stop you getting gyno at least from the testosterone you are taking now.

Irish customs are a walk in the park compared to Aus and it gets thru okay down here

hey mate ,from eire myself.arimidex,will not do the job, you should be taking clomid as that breaks the chain from test turning into estrogen .also stop eating red meat as it is lactose tolerant which will further the effects of water .as your a water victim ,drink isotonics more often as it helps water pass from holding .might also be a good idea to up dosage of test to overpower the estrogen (self explanatary) good luck anyway

are you on CRACK "DR" Iron?
    Maybe you should educate yourself a little more before handing out such advice.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Bwaaaahahahaha!

As my esteemed and very patient friends have been saying, clomid is a pct drug, one that we use AFTER a cycle is over. Arimidex or aromasin are your best options right now while ON cycle. I prefer adex for ON cycle and use aromasin along with my pct drugs.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I,ve ordered L/dex and had no problems, only 5 days from order to arrival too.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    yah i love it when the newbie think they know what they are talkign about and hand out advise on there very frist post...and is no were in the ball park of being right.......

Quote Originally Posted by doctor iron View Post
    hey mate ,from eire myself.arimidex

Dude Adex does the job... that is what it does blocks esterogen

,will not do the job, you should be taking clomid as that breaks the chain from test turning into estrogen

Clomid is used for pct.. no durring cycle

.also stop eating red meat as it is lactose tolerant which will further the effects of water .as your a water victim

Meat has nothing to do with hold water... if the meat is salty then the salt can help hold water

.might also be a good idea to up dosage of test to overpower the estrogen (self explanatary) good luck anyway

Umm ...i dont know if i should flame u here or not.. cause you have no clue on what the hell you are talkgin about.... When you take more test...more converts to estrogen.... so it will no over power it just make more in the long run.....

So anyways Dont give out advice Dr. Iron if you dont know what you are talkign about cause this is serious stuff people are messing with and screw around with your hormons and not doing it right can have life time side effects if not handled right.... so i ask you dont give out any more advice till u know what you are talking about.....and before you say you do ... the advice you just handed out shows you dont