Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avoiding fat face on roids..

Quote Originally Posted by doctor iron View Post
    hey mate ,from eire myself.arimidex,will not do the job, you should be taking clomid as that breaks the chain from test turning into estrogen .also stop eating red meat as it is lactose tolerant which will further the effects of water .as your a water victim ,drink isotonics more often as it helps water pass from holding .might also be a good idea to up dosage of test to overpower the estrogen (self explanatary) good luck anyway
    HAHAHAHA oh man. A+ for effort mate, A+ for effort...

Play nice boys. He's (Dr. Iron) already gone down in flames. I wold thihk thoiughrt that with a name like that he wold be a bit more knowledgable.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

nobby1 are you from ireland? If so how much it all cost ya wit post and packaging,im ordering at the end of the week anyway.. So why is clomid for pct and not during? Not that i dont believe yas just that i want to know.

Not from Ireland trainhard. From Wales but customs should be the same i would say. The cost including shipping come to $100 usd, about 60 i think. Well worth the piece of mind imo. You can track your order too.

Let's not talk about cost and shipping details fellas...

Sorry won,t happen again.

alright no worries.. Sound for that anyway nobby.