Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avoiding fat face on roids..

Exclamation Avoiding fat face on roids..

Hi lads,
    previously io have tried steroids once.. tried cyp and enanthe.. but as a result i got a fat face which everyone noticed.. i think this is more than likely water retention..
    At the time i hadnt done enough research into it and wasnt really watching my diet.
    Now i am on a course of propionate,100m every other day.I got tablets called tamoxifen i heard they are to stop ***** tits growing.. so im guessing there an estrogen blocker is it the same as tamoxifen citrate and nolva.. and im watching what im eating..and drinkin plenty of water.. just wondering if you know anything more about the tamoxifen ..and any foods that are good or bad for water.. i know sodium is bad but what foods is that high and not high in..and should i stck the prop with something..if so what is good.. i want to build up big but not with a fat face.. any help is good thanks

Don't eat anything in a box or can and you can avoid the salt

Prepare all your foods yourself, chicken and potato. Steak and rice, chicken and rice, stake and potato

I find that potato has too much carbs and converts in to sugar a little too much. Try a green veggie instead

When you are on Cycle you are better off running an AI like Arimidex as this will help with the estrogen sides associated with it which include Water Retention and will stop you getting too bloated etc. Tamoxifen is something to run as part of your PCT at the end of the cycle.

I cant find armidex off anyone might order it off the net.. i heard the tamoxifen is for after but taking it during the course would stop water is this jus bs?
    And if potatoe was to convert to sugar how would that effect me ??

Apreciate the feedback

You get fat face because of high estrogen mate, you get high estrogen from taking steroids like testosterone that your body turns into estrogen via the AROMATAZE enzyme. Thats why we take an AI (aromataze inhibitor) on cycle to keep estrogen low. Tamoxifen is NOT an AI, it is a SERM. basically it blocks the estrogen from acting on certain tissues in the body- like breast tissue. But it doesnt stop the estrogen being formed in the first place like an AI does. So you are still at risk of getting fat face again. Try the sponsors up top- AG, they have liquid research PCT chemicals that can help. Get some Liquidex to run on cycle at about 0.25mg/every other day and you should be good mate

Quote Originally Posted by p689 View Post
    I find that potato has too much carbs and converts in to sugar a little too much. Try a green veggie instead

All carbs are broken down into sugar....

thanks joehammer this is a really good answer..dunno if i can order this stuff into ireland over the net is the only thing now,are you saying the tamoxifen is specifically for the breast tissue areas and wont work on the face or might not work? Am i wasting my time taking it? And then when i stop taking it wil it just explode really big cause the estrogen is there ha? Planned on doing hcg 2 weeks after cycle.

Right, you need an AI. Like Arimidex or Aromasin... Don't do a cycle without it, an AI is just as important as the steroid and PCT.

Yeah your wasting your time taking the Nolva NOW, you need to save it for PCT. What you need NOW is the Arimidex as stated.
    AG will ship to Ireland.
    Do some reading on AI's and PCT's.