Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: deca cycle and short of breath

i havent been taking anything else just 250 sus 250 deca on mondays and 250 sus on thursdays . plenty of protien and hard work.
    im in the off season now so my rugby game time is limited ,but i played ay weekend and it felt like i have never played before , i was blowing out of my arse. wht should i been taking along with sus and deca?

You mean beside your ai and prolactin antagonist?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

i havent taken anything else ? wht should i be taking??

With deca you should at least have some arimidex ion hand nad some cabergaline. I'm on deca right now, NPP, and have been slack in my use of the arimidex nad had no problems until I started using hcg. It caused me to have ed. Started my arimidex and cabergaline dropped the hcg, and cleared the problem right up after about a week.
    But deca is known to cause ed problems. I would at least have some on hand even though the dose you are running is relatively mild.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!