Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revised cycle, need expert opinion, this is a tough one...

Id drop the tren.
    If you increase your AI, it will affect the available Estrogen and we need estrogen to grow. Our bodies need to maintain a blance of Estro and Test, amoungst other things, they work synergisticly. So the higher your Ai, the less estro and the trick is to maintain both your Estro and Test levels to where we have enough to grow, but not so much that it causes probs, ie bloat and especially gyno.
    One thing you could do cycle wise and I think this would be your best option would be to run the Prop at 400-500mg per week and finish your last 4-5 weeks with Var at around 75-100mg pw.
    Because the Prop is short ester, you wont have to wait any more than 2 weeks to start seeing results and the Var will harden you up a little when you finish. Running winny (or var)as a frontload is all good and well, IF your running a long Estered Test like Enan or Cyp because as you know the longer esters take 3-4 weeks to kick in, so running the oral as a frontload gets your levels up a lot quicker and you make gains in the first 3-4 weeks, which you wouldnt normally without the frontload, but you most likely know this already.
    If your goal is to maintain (and even gain) your muscle mass, while you cut, then Prop and Var is a good way to go, IMO. Jst keep an eye on yourself in the mirror and if you start to bloat then go with the Adex at .25mg E3D and adjust from there if necessary. Even at EOD, it still should not effect your gains.

That SHOULD read Var at 75-100 mg per DAY, not per week.
    Also, split the var dose into three (or four depending on your tabs) doses per day, one tab (if you want 75mg per day and the tabs are 25mg) in the morning, one tab an hour before you train and one tab at night.

For only your third cycle it is a very aggressive cycle. I don't see the purpose in using so much product. 200mg of tren eod? You are just asking ofr trouble. Your manhood will be nothing more than a limber peice of timber, the only thing it will be good for is taking a pee. Cut your dosages drastically and you will have a great cycle. Also you will be able to cycle again in the future instead of suffering from permanent ED problems.
    I would go tren 100mg eod, prop 150mg eod var 75mg ed as far as dosing. And arimidex I would begin at .25e3d then adjust up or doen as you see fit.
    My opinion, you are trying to become the hulk in one cycle. It doesn't work that way.
    I'm not being critical, just concerned for your health and well being from my own personal experiences.
    You can do too much of a good thing, and that's what I think you're doing here.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!