Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for Test E / Deca Cycle

Default Suggestions for Test E / Deca Cycle

Thanks in advance for reading...been lifting for a while, nearly 16 years. About to start 4th cycle. I have in the past run Test E, alone and have run a cycle with Winstrol or Anavar.

6'3"
    37 y/o
    14% BF

Main Goal: Mass

I have:

3 x 10ml vials of Test E at 210mg/ml
    1 x 10ml vial of Deca at 200mg/ml

I have all the standard PCT (Nolva).

I was going to run 500 mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks and 200 mg of Deca a week for 12 weeks as well.

Thoughts? How else could I break this down?

Definatly appreciate the site and the knowledge. Again, thanks.

-GooodStuff

You could run it like this.

Wk 1-12 test E 500mg per wk
    Wk 1-10 deca 200mg per week
    Wk 2-14 adex .25mg EOD
    Start pct 2 weeks after last shot of test using your nolva at 20/20/20/10/10.

I personally would run hcg during the cycle as well at 250iu 2 times per week. It would also be good to add clomid or aromasin to your pct protocol.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Get 2 more vials of deca and run it at 400mg weekly for 12 weeks at minimum...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Get 2 more vials of deca and run it at 400mg weekly for 12 weeks at minimum...
    but if that is the case he should also get a little more test so he can run it 2 weeks past the deca....

Quote Originally Posted by Baddagger View Post
    but if that is the case he should also get a little more test so he can run it 2 weeks past the deca....
    He has 3 vials of test e at 250mg/ml unless it really is 210mg/ml.? You can do 10 weeks with 2 vials...

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    He has 3 vials of test e at 250mg/ml unless it really is 210mg/ml.? You can do 10 weeks with 2 vials...
    oh wow duh... wow brain fart.... yah he can get 15 weeks with the test..and should do 13 weeks of the deca

Thanks for the knowledge ...

Floridagrowin and Shovelhead82: I appreciate the advice; however, I cannot get my hands on anything else right now. I will follow the advice for the PCT.

My plan is to work the 12 week cycle of Test E/Deca with as close to a 50/50 ratio as I can. I'd love to be able to up the Deca to 400...

Next cycle I will try to accomplish that. Looking to add D-bol for the first time too next time. I have a goal to gain some serious weight and strength and then refocus training into a deployment physical condition. I learned the hard way last time that if (at least for me) I don't go in big and heavy the long deployment eats away at me. Looking to have a lot of mass prior, then as the deployment drags on and I cannot hit the weights as often, I won't get home at a total melt down. At least that's the theory...

Thanks again.

-Gooodstuff

You can make some good gains off of that cycle. Keeping the deca at 200mg helps keep sides at a minimum as well. Less likely to experience prolactin sides with it. You really should run the adex with the cycle though. Your estrogen will get pretty high with this cycle and that could cause you some issues with gyno and possibly libido/ED. Look at the sponsor above for that. A little goes a long way.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Yep. deca will cause ed problems if you don't use your ai, not that I would know anything about that.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I think you should run dostinex too
    since you are running deca
    follow Floridagrowin's advice and run deca 200mg/week (max 250mg/week that's what I think)
    you can run eq in place of deca but you have to run for 16 weeks 600mg/week
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%