Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: test e cycle

Seems like you just finished a cycle. It's your choice, but I would wait a little bit longer, especially since you just now got rid of that nasty gyno. Agree with shovel, could do more without AAS before cycling again.

BTW, leg shot looks great dude

I just think your body could mature more without gear helping. I understand that it won't be as fast, but you're gonna end up on trt like me at 30 something. Thanks to PH's and every other legal advantage I used. It wasn't till I went on trt, that I decided to use AAS.

Some guys at 21, look 21 or even older, you my friend look young still, which is a blessing on your part. In the end it's you're choice. This is just someone older giving advice from his experience...

Don't take this the wrong way, I like the shit out of you Broski~

Couple of suggestions and I know your not gonna like either of em but we're all here to give honest advice.
    Firstly, if you go on cycle on Dec 27, FOR SURE you will get gyno again withing 3-4 weeks. You just finished a cycle and are still dealing with gyno. The lumps have gone but its still an issue atm.
    You can forget gaining 20-30 lbs from this or any cycle, for at least the next 12 months. You only make those gains with your FIRST cycle and you are looking at your third or fourth cycle now, so forget the 20-30lb gain, its just not going to happen. The only possibility of you making those gains is if you stay off AAS for at least 12 months, let your receptors completely and utterly clear and your endo system stabilise.
    Which brings me to the crux of the issue. You have a long way to go before your body will respond to its full potential with AAS. If you really really want to get big then the first thing you have to do is forget AAS for at least the next 12 months. Get back to the basics with heavy compound lifts and start eating like a pig. When you have your natural bodyweight up around 200 lbs you will be nearing your genetic potential. THEN you could look at getting the most out of that Test E cycle, maybe even pack on the 20 lbs you want.
    If you keep messing around with gear now, then like shovel said, you will end up on trt for the rest of your life, maybe have erectile dysfunction, cardio problems etc etc.
    So my two cents worth is to forget the gear for at least a year, concentrate on diet and training.
    Trust me dude, in the years to come, you will thank me for this advice.....if you choose to follow it.
    Good luck whatever you do.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

And one other thing mate, dont take this the wrong way, I'm not hating on you but your 2 inches shorter than me and 40+ pounds lighter.......and thats after youve done three cycles. Now at your age and especially with those three cycles you did, TEST is NOT your problem here. Your natty Test levels should be sky high. Your problem here is diet and training. Get those two sorted and you should pack on 20 lbs in a year no probs. Then when you platau at around 190-200, do a good solid Test cycle and you should bang on another 20 lbs of solid gains.
    Diet
    Training
    Grow Grow Grow!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by banana joose View Post
    Seems like you just finished a cycle. It's your choice, but I would wait a little bit longer, especially since you just now got rid of that nasty gyno. Agree with shovel, could do more without AAS before cycling again.

BTW, leg shot looks great dude
    I finished with my cycle 50 days back
    will start next cycle after a month from now
    my cycle was only of 40 days
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Your call dude. Get some Letro on hand cause I think your going to need it.
    Remeber what happened the last time you didnt listen to advice?
    Good luck bro

ok shovel and danno
    I will wait this time
    but up to next Jun or July
    I will start my cycle next cycle then
    that is after waiting 8-9 months
    Is it ok?

can I use insulin for bulking with diet and workout I posted on first page
    please go through that
    I will use Humilin R 2iu before workout
    10iu Humilin R after workout
    10gm creatine after workout
    and zma tablets also

also guys my Cholesterol was high before cycle
    any tips
    I will check again
    Last edited by Ruturaj; 11-23-2010 at 12:47 AM.
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

lol, well be careful with the slin, I have a buddy that goes hypo quite a bit from it. Kinda scary. I don't use it or plan to. Haz knows the slin pretty well I think.

I wouldnt mess with Insulin either if I was you. Hell I wouldnt mess with insulin full stop. That shit can kill you stone dead........
    Personally I think your diet is 99% of your probs. Thats what I was trying to say in my earlier posts. Your 20 years younger than me and your natty test levels are probably double mine, but I can gain, without gear, by stuffing my face.
    Can you get raw milk? If so, start drinking it till it comes out your ears. Eat a dozen eggs a day as well. And lots and lots of fresh yoghurt. Its not going to be easy gaining with your diet restrictions dude, but thats whats holding you back! If it was Test related, then you would have baoloned up on your last three or four cycles, but you didnt, which leads me to look at your diet. It doesnt matter how much Test we shove in, if our diet isnt up to scratch, then we just physically cannot grow. And if the nutrients are not there to be used, we have all this test floating around in our system....with nothing to do and then along come sides....

my diet and workout I have posted on first page of same thread
    please go through that
    can I use zma?
    also my Cholesterol was high before cycle
    any tips
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%