Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: test e cycle

Dood, you can use whatever you want. You're 21 years old and pretty knowledgeable about gear... You asked for opinions.

I would drop most of the bread, replace it with rotti or flatbread, maybe one slice, and smother it with fresh yoghurt. Throw as much yoghurt on your food as you can. I dont see too many veges in there either? And start drinking as much milk as you can. Your whey shakes you can up the protein to 60G's. Use the calorie calculator to see how many cals your currently eating and increase it by 500-1000, as much of that increase as you can, from protein, fish, chicken, meat etc etc.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Id also swap out that workout routine for the Boss Hogg routine. Add in a couple more sets of squats to it and you will be gtg.
    Your current routine is waaay too much, imo. Your overtraining and your body isnt getting a chance to rest. You want to get big then your body needs time to rest.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

i posted this in your other thread ill quickly reinterate...

like the other dudes here are saying... supplementation is not your problem. You talk like you'll be huge if you have the right combination of supplementation, but that's not how it works bro. Take the boys advice, and really hammer the diet... then if you hit a wall when youre weighing alot more, check out supplementations to help you get past it.

In my honest opinion bro,i think you should hit you legs alot harder.to me they kind of look out of proportion to you upper body.I think if you hit legs hard you will grow like a animal your bf looks good so looks like you have a good diet.

man I am not using those supplements
    I will start them from 27 dec as my exam's are ending
    and danno what is Boss Hogg routine
    and also what is trt I searched it on net but couldn't find meaning
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    Dood, you can use whatever you want. You're 21 years old and pretty knowledgeable about gear... You asked for opinions.
    don't take me wrong shovel
    I am following your advice
    cancel the cycle
    just asking other alternatives
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    In my honest opinion bro,i think you should hit you legs alot harder.to me they kind of look out of proportion to you upper body.I think if you hit legs hard you will grow like a animal your bf looks good so looks like you have a good diet.
    my hamstring are weak
    I started dead lift in my back routine
    hope they will help
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    man I am not using those supplements
    I will start them from 27 dec as my exam's are ending
    and danno what is Boss Hogg routine
    and also what is trt I searched it on net but couldn't find meaning
    http://forums.isteroids.com/training...g-routine.html

trt is testosterone replacement theropy.its for people who have naturally low test levels or have low test levels due to using steroids and screwing up ther hormones.

squats is what you need bro..i know its tuff with a fragile hamstring,but you can still do light weight high reps still if you want to avoid damaging your hammy