Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: end of my dbol cycle

Default end of my dbol cycle

Hey I'm coming to the end of my 4wk dbol cycle, prob go a little longer before i finish what i have left. I
    Im running test e 400mg a wk(200mg 2x a wk) .gonna go up too 600mg (200mg 3x a wk)
    How long should I wait to start using win or var on a 12wk cycle to get rid of water weight and try to get more cut?

Use the winny weeks 9-14. I personally would save it for next cycle, but it's your liver. just use some sort of liver support and you might live through it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by ironnmann View Post
    Hey I'm coming to the end of my 4wk dbol cycle, prob go a little longer before i finish what i have left. I
    Im running test e 400mg a wk(200mg 2x a wk) .gonna go up too 600mg (200mg 3x a wk)
    How long should I wait to start using win or var on a 12wk cycle to get rid of water weight and try to get more cut?
    I started Winny on Week 8(so will be using it from Weeks 8-12).. My DBOL was from Weeks 1-4. I'm on my 11th week now (sigh) and looking more "hard" I do miss the rounder look on my shoulders when I was in DBOL but now, I see more veins which is cool because I am not a very vascular guy. I usually see them just right after the workout and then it disappears the next day LOL.. with Winny, the veins pop out longer

10-14.....

Quote Originally Posted by AZN4Gear View Post
    I started Winny on Week 8(so will be using it from Weeks 8-12).. My DBOL was from Weeks 1-4. I'm on my 11th week now (sigh) and looking more "hard" I do miss the rounder look on my shoulders when I was in DBOL but now, I see more veins which is cool because I am not a very vascular guy. I usually see them just right after the workout and then it disappears the next day LOL.. with Winny, the veins pop out longer
    I'm not very vasculAr az well so that if winny could help thAt would be a plus although I know it's hArder on the liver thN var,
    var is less threes on the liver so it can be taken At higher dosage
    What dosage of winny would I be takeing¿
    Also can I split 2 winny and var for the last 4wks¿

Quote Originally Posted by ironnmann View Post
    I'm not very vasculAr az well so that if winny could help thAt would be a plus although I know it's hArder on the liver thN var,
    var is less threes on the liver so it can be taken At higher dosage
    What dosage of winny would I be takeing¿
    Also can I split 2 winny and var for the last 4wks¿
    Do not mix orals. PLease. Just stick with the winny at 65-75mg ed depending on how it's dosed.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Do not mix orals. PLease. Just stick with the winny at 65-75mg ed depending on how it's dosed.
    one more thing my 4wk dbol cycle ends today + but seeing that ill have a little more than another week of liquid dbol left over i was wondering if i should use it out or hold on too it for another cycle? most guys say you shouldnt use it over 4wks and this is my 1st cycle?

I'd use it, if it were me.

Yeah, one more week won't kill you. Just keep your ai use consistent.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!