Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Needles and syringe questions

Chest makes me nervous considering my chest isnt too huge

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbound View Post
    Chest makes me nervous considering my chest isnt too huge
    nah take a 1inch pin and u will be fine.... i take my fingers and go up from my nipple and my other hand cross from under my arm pit and were the to fingers meet up is a great place cause that is the biggest part of my chest...pluse i will go in at a slight angle...

the only thing i find is that some reason the skin is a little tougher around my chest to pin compaired to my other pinning spots... frist time when i broke the skin it hurt like a ***** lol..and i thought i heard a pop sound too.,..

Well I am using the 3ml Syringe with the 22g (Grey) needle for my injections in the back end and Insulin needles for HCG. No problem's as of yet with pain or etc....These seem to be the run of what people are using....

if you use prop cause youll be piercing the seal more often.. id youse a green tip 21 gauge to draw and inject with a blue 23 g. with a 18g youl find the hole in your seal may not seal up at the end of the cycle and you may have some dripping out etc..

Why use a 23g when a 25g works and is less painful?

Its contingent on how thick your particular oil is, depending on the source the oil thickness can vary and if you have a real thick oil it can be difficult to inject through a 25 vs a 23/22.

Quote Originally Posted by swanny34 View Post
    Its contingent on how thick your particular oil is, depending on the source the oil thickness can vary and if you have a real thick oil it can be difficult to inject through a 25 vs a 23/22.
    spot on, i start shaking if i have to push to hard to get the oil through like with a 25