Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needles and syringe questions

Default Needles and syringe questions

Debating on test prop or e for first cycle, and hcg as well.

400-500 mg/ week test e or 300-400 mg prop.

If I'm injecting 1ml per injection how many ml's does syringe need to.be?

For drawing from vial ill need 18 or 20g, and 22-25g for injecting, right?

hcg can be administerred subcataneously w/ insulin needles??

Some sources don't include gauge size..only ml's and length. Are specific lengths associated with a particular gauges? Or does it vary?

Thx for any advice

Syringes usually come in 1,3 and 5 ml sizes. I'd suggest you get 3 ml syringes so you can get some air at the back while injecting. This helps you use all the oil and none is wasted. You can draw with 18 or 20 and inject with 22-25. Yes, you can administer hcg sub. with insulin needles.

blue needles are 23g, orange are 25g, i think grey are 22g, yes insulin needles for HCG, i buy 2ml syringes and 25g 1" needles for most injections,, im running prop npp and tren at the mo, 1ml of each every other day, so i got some 3ml syrines, but use the same needles.
    2ml syringes will be good for you as they are easier to handle and make injecting smoother, i would also go for 1" 25g needles if i was you..
    hope this helps.

Thx for the info. What sites do u use for your prop injections? And do u use needles for different sites?

Quote Originally Posted by deezy View Post
    Thx for the info. What sites do u use for your prop injections? And do u use needles for different sites?
    I use 3ml syringes. I usually draw with an 18 and inject with a 22 - 25, depending on what I have and the density of the oil I'm using.
    With prop the more injection sites the better as you are injecting every othe day. It gets to be a pain, literally, but I love prop.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by deezy View Post
    i use delts and quads 1" 25g for both..

Cool, thx for the info. .

Quote Originally Posted by slimbad View Post
    i use delts and quads 1" 25g for both..
    im the exact same... i never switch fromt he 4 sites... sometimes ill use JUST quads for weeks straight... i just find theres so many places on the quads to inject.

I must have royally screwed up my quad inj when I did it because it was...rough.
    Glutes, delts, biceps in that order
    25g all the way....I stopped giving advice on needle length because mine are too short for most (being lean and 170 lbs)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCbound View Post
    I must have royally screwed up my quad inj when I did it because it was...rough.
    Glutes, delts, biceps in that order
    25g all the way....I stopped giving advice on needle length because mine are too short for most (being lean and 170 lbs)
    erhh i cant do biceps injects.. i find it that if i try to do anything over 1ml they hurt liek a mofo for a good 5 days.....

But good places to inject... Delts.... chest...quads....