Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: pct - recovery of your sex drive

Default pct - recovery of your sex drive

I was on a long cycle of multiple things test cyp 600mg week, tren 100mg every other day(for 2months) have been doing 5ius of gh 5 days on 2off and this has preety much been my routine for the last 20weeks with the excpetion of the tren. I have been off for at least a month ,taking hcg 3cc every other day(10kiu bottle) . I notice when I am with my chick sometimes I get erect sometimes not? WTF? never had this happen before what can I do thanks in advance...Hell I have even taken 200mg cyp every 10 days just to try and get my drive back? Need help bigtime thanks in advance!!!!

were you running an AI during cycle? if not then chances are your estrogen levels are sky high and your libido has taken a dive.Also this symtom is one of trens favourite side effects.Likey your prolactin levels are high also,causing you this ED etc.

go to the doctors and get test+estrogen levels checked.if the estro comes back high start some adex or arom straight away.if your estrogen levels are low that shows that prolactin is most likely present in your body.you will want to get some dostinex to defeat this hormone.
    And you could have both present so i would suggest running both anyway.
    dosent look like you had a pct either,so im not suprised your exp. this,your lucky it couldnt have been worst

Tren is well known, as is deca, for causing erectile dysfunction post cycle. Nandrolones cause an increase in prolactin and that is most likely your problem. Running an AI can keep estrogen under control and that in itself can reduce the issue with prolactin but sometimes not. In order to lower your prolactin levels I strongly suggest running dostinex. It is the single drug that will correct this problem.

If you are still taking hcg you need to stop if you are into pct. Hcg should either be run during cycle or post cycle for 10 days along with an AI then it should be discontinued. Then you should start your pct.

What are you doing for pct right now and do you have adex or any other AI?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

You should have run dostinex with your tren. I would go ahead and get some dostinex now and run it by itself at about .5mg eod for 4 weeks then see how things are going.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Has anybody checked the price of dostinex(cagergoline) lately? The lowest price I saw was $** for a .5mg. pill. That adds up over a few weeks. If you are talking about the liquid cabergoline that these peptide companies sell, you might want to check out the post made by Macrophage(join date May 2004). He says "Liquid cabergoline is not stable and these peptide companies are aware of this." This post was late 2009.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 12-28-2010 at 01:54 PM.

We don't discuss pricing here. Just to let you know. Thanks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You can always try the sponsors at the top of the page.....There's no price to having your cock working right

Quote Originally Posted by premier View Post
    You can always try the sponsors at the top of the page.....There's no price to having your cock working right
    LoL -true that !!! Never had this prob before and it sure sucks!

Got my doc to call in some cabergoline for me!!! Will post with results

I never had any issues with my little man while on Tren Ace, 100mg EoD 4 weeks.