Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Shovel's Thread (community chatbox)

I have only done 3 so

1. Test prop Love it!
    2. Test E/C couldnt really tell the difference between the 2
    3. Deca Really good on the joints and strength, but can turn your pecker into a gummy worm
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

Gummy worm, lmao!
    True brotha, for some.

I have 5 vials off npp left and I'm so ready to get off the eod shots. Dropped the prop a week ago and been doin 300mg(1cc) test e eod with 200mg(2cc) of npp. An average of 1,050mg of test and 700mg of npp weekly. I do like some npp though! hehehe

My plan is, once the npp is done, to start deca at 450(1.5cc) weekly and drop the test to 450(1.5cc) weekly. Use my dbol cocoa puffs for 6 weeks or so and be on this the rest of the winter. Time to hit the 250lb club...

I don't advise this to anyone else, but it's my decision to stay blasting until I'm at a point where I'm somewhat satisfied with myself. Then, I'll cruise. (maybe)

are you going to start the deca before the NPP runs out, overlap it?
    5' 8"
    186lbs
    TRT of 125mg/wk

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post

I don't advise this to anyone else, but it's my decision to stay blasting until I'm at a point where I'm somewhat satisfied with myself. Then, I'll cruise. (maybe)
    Yeeeaaahhhhhh Buuuudddddyyyyyy
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

How long you been on for bobberhead? How long ya staying on? You getting those damn Dbols in bulk from WalMart or something? lol Havent seen a pic of ya for awhile, you must be putting on some size now?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    How long you been on for bobberhead? How long ya staying on? You getting those damn Dbols in bulk from WalMart or something? lol Havent seen a pic of ya for awhile, you must be putting on some size now?
    His old lady made him start buying his own food so he got skinny again.
    Now he's trying to make up for it. Doing d-bol pentance.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Rhodesians View Post
    are you going to start the deca before the NPP runs out, overlap it?
    No, that way I get all the dbol...
    Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    I think it was July 1 2010 when I started and I'll be on for, well, I don't know if I'll ever come off...
    I'll get some pics up in my profile sometime, but I've been cutting and just started to eat heavy again. Got to 221lbs and my clothes don't fit my waist, but smaller waist pants don't fit my legs.