Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shovel's Thread (community chatbox)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Shovel's Thread (community chatbox)

I'm gonna be closing the last 10 weeks of my cycle with Tren ace and Test prop. 100mg of each eod. I always said I wouldn't do Tren, but the end results from what I've seen speak for themselves. This starts tomorrow!
    I'll keep everybody posted on how this rollercoaster goes. I have all the ancillaries on hand and more than enough test. I have enough Tren for 10 weeks and I don't like leaving any remnants in my vials. Lol
    Feel free to post away in here with questions or comments. I'm not stingy like the Hammer...

You will probably get to about week 6 and start to see some sides that might convince you to drop the tren by week 8. Even if you don't I suggest dropping it at least two weeks before the test. Are you running and dostinex and adex?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I take adex once a week, haven't had to use caber yet but I have it. I've been running deca and test at 600mg weekly for 10 weeks now.

I'll just have to see how long I can take the punishment. I'll continue with the test for sure.

i like it bro just requesting a picture when your done. how much adex do you runa week because im plannning on cutting my intake down a litlle

Funny thing is I ran tren several times without dostinex or adex and never had a problem until the last cycle. Wasn't bad but I could definitely tell prolactin was not my friend. At least you have it in case. You should see some good gains with the cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I run 1/2mg of Adex once a week. I'm pretty curious to see my results too. I'll put up a before and after pic at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    I run 1/2mg of Adex once a week. I'm pretty curious to see my results too. I'll put up a before and after pic at the end.
    yeah im going to change to that as well want a lil more size diet is in check just think im using a lil too much adex. your results will be sweet perfect timing to by the time your done bike week will be around spring break and cruises

Do the caber. What could it hurt? It's not like you're going to inhibit your growth by using it like using too much adex would. You're already runniong deca, now adding tren? Use the dostinex. Go back and re-read dramabro's thread.
    And gettinbig, learn to use punctuation dude.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Do the caber. What could it hurt? It's not like you're going to inhibit your growth by using it like using too much adex would. You're already runniong deca, now adding tren? Use the dostinex. Go back and re-read dramabro's thread.
    And gettinbig, learn to use punctuation dude.
    haha sorry. I write how i talk. There and there isn't much pausing in between. lol

I used this to close my last cycle and the results were amazing! You will be pleased. I agree with FG drop the Tren after week 8 and run the prop for 2 more weeks. If I could do it again I would run 150 mgs of Prop EOD not 100 like you and I did. The main two sides I had from Tren were sinus congestion and crazy night sweats and tremors.....always kept my girlfriend at the time on her toes!
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF