buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first cycle

Default first cycle

guys my friend want a cycle
    I am thinking about
    week 1-12 test e 500mg/week
    or
    week 1-10 test prop 100-150mg/week(depends on amp I can get)

he is 25 years old
    150 pounds
    height 167cm
    body fat 6-7%
    he has been training from last 7-8 years
    good base to start

what's your opinion ?

He needs to put on a good 30 lbs before starting to juice
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Agreed. At least try a good diet for 15 weeks and if he can stick to it then maybe move on to a cycle. He WILL lose everything he gains and go right back to 150lbs if he doesn't fix his diet and stick to it. So, it would be a waste of money.

actually his diet is good
    16 eggs
    250gm chicken
    4-5 scoops of whey protein
    he is big compared with his height
    he is planning to go for
    20 eggs (spread in four times a day)
    500gm chicken
    3-4 scoop whey
    2-3 scoop casein

scoop is of 33gm approx
    Last edited by Ruturaj; 02-01-2011 at 10:41 AM.

I'm a huge fan of prop. Maybe a little much for a first timer though. All the jabbing.

First off, am i the only one who thinks his diet is weak? 150 pounds, if you eat 3000 plus calories a day your going to gain weight (unless he's running marathons everyday). Also, there is a timing issue. You need to eat these foods at the right time to avoid catabolism and to keep protein blood levels constant. I noticed most of his calories are coming from scoops of protein. Never a good idea. He should be eating more whole foods and maximally having two shakes, but preferably one. Now if he put oatmeal, peanut butter, raw egg whites in a shake then i would say two is ok. Looking at his stats i can tell you diet is the problem. Unless he started at 90 lbs i don't see why he would need a cycle yet to make any gains. Is he eating 20 egg whites? cause that's only 80 grams of protein, which should be split up for better absorption.

There's also the question about his training. I don't mean to be rude but its got to suck. Unless he's 4 foot 5 inches then he's not big for his size. and that means he's training needs work. There's the question if he's over training or under training (more volume with the right amount of reps that work for him, everyone is different)

I know it may seem like i'm being an ass but these are things i had to figure out the hard way. I just trying to help by sharing my knowledge. I know the answer you are looking for is about the cycle ( what would be good for him to do) Honestly he is going to regret it when he spends 400 bucks and then loses his hair, gets backne, and his man junk doesn't work right plus he loses everything he gained. So, From experience i recommend Diet First. your biggest gains come from a good diet. I don't think anyone will tell you different on this board.

The info you wanted. I would only have him do prop the first 4 weeks, like shovel head said, lots a jabbing for a newbie.

The guy is like 5'5". If he was 6' then that wpould be underweight.

My wife is 5 5 and 110lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    The guy is like 5'5". If he was 6' then that wpould be underweight.

My wife is 5 5 and 110lbs.
    yes he is 5'5"
    he is muscular
    And IMO he is ready for his first cycle
    He has nice base good diet age experience everything for first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    First off, am i the only one who thinks his diet is weak? 150 pounds, if you eat 3000 plus calories a day your going to gain weight (unless he's running marathons everyday). Also, there is a timing issue. You need to eat these foods at the right time to avoid catabolism and to keep protein blood levels constant. I noticed most of his calories are coming from scoops of protein. Never a good idea. He should be eating more whole foods and maximally having two shakes, but preferably one. Now if he put oatmeal, peanut butter, raw egg whites in a shake then i would say two is ok. Looking at his stats i can tell you diet is the problem. Unless he started at 90 lbs i don't see why he would need a cycle yet to make any gains. Is he eating 20 egg whites? cause that's only 80 grams of protein, which should be split up for better absorption.

There's also the question about his training. I don't mean to be rude but its got to suck. Unless he's 4 foot 5 inches then he's not big for his size. and that means he's training needs work. There's the question if he's over training or under training (more volume with the right amount of reps that work for him, everyone is different)

I know it may seem like i'm being an ass but these are things i had to figure out the hard way. I just trying to help by sharing my knowledge. I know the answer you are looking for is about the cycle ( what would be good for him to do) Honestly he is going to regret it when he spends 400 bucks and then loses his hair, gets backne, and his man junk doesn't work right plus he loses everything he gained. So, From experience i recommend Diet First. your biggest gains come from a good diet. I don't think anyone will tell you different on this board.

The info you wanted. I would only have him do prop the first 4 weeks, like shovel head said, lots a jabbing for a newbie.
    dude 150 pounds is not light with that hight
    he has a good diet as I have posted
    full 3-4 month cycle is cheaper than his one months diet
    his training is good
    I have given and taken advice with many members of the board
    and I think I know when to give first cycle

My apologies then.