Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1209

Thread: Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

SO for the past few months I have been monkeying around at the gym.
    I have dropped the weight by about 10 pounds per excercise and have been closin my eyes during sets, listening to the beats, focusing all my energy on the muscle I am training. Thought power....

I think that I am leaner and growing again, there is some type of mind connection here that I have been missing....Perhaps I am back in the saddle!

I'm glad you're back in the saddle. But my question is what are you riding?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

The muscle mind connection is a HUGE part of it bro. Develop it properly and it will take you to a whole new level. Always remeber that the mind gives out before the muscle, theres always a couple more reps if only we can overcome our mind telling us to stop.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

You got to want it more than anyone, and sometimes, that means you mentally want it more than you do physically. Go to you tube and watch "silence the critics", you will never miss the gym ever again and you will find intensity every minute you are there. I watch the video every morning when I get to work and before I go home.

Life is 100% mental. You got to want it more than anyone, if you do, it will show. You set your own limits, you create your own goals, you also break those limits and exceed those goals, or rest with them. Problem is the guy next to you might have higher standards then you do, and that puts you 2nd.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof View Post
    You got to want it more than anyone, and sometimes, that means you mentally want it more than you do physically. Go to you tube and watch "silence the critics", you will never miss the gym ever again and you will find intensity every minute you are there. I watch the video every morning when I get to work and before I go home.

Life is 100% mental. You got to want it more than anyone, if you do, it will show. You set your own limits, you create your own goals, you also break those limits and exceed those goals, or rest with them. Problem is the guy next to you might have higher standards then you do, and that puts you 2nd.
    The muscleprodigy.com video?

Mind over matter brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ragu View Post
    The muscleprodigy.com video?
    Yeah buddy.
    Bulletproof

PLEASE DON'T SOURCE CHECK ME. I AM NOT A DR, DIETICIAN OR SCIENTIST. MY ADVICE IS BASED OFF OF ASSUMPTIONS.

Nothing is impossible-

"Whether you think you can do it or don't think you can do it, you are probably right" - Henry Ford via Jay Cutler, 2011 MD post Olympia Loss to Phil Heath

That is a sweet video.

I watched a lot of Kai Greens videos this week and this is where I saw him in some type of trance state, then I realized he was in the moment with nothing else clouding his thoughts at that moment.

Only music I listen to while I lift is trance... It helps my concentration and totally puts me in these types of modes.

Crashing on wed\thursday nights.....

Monday is chest: Bed time 10pm, Flat 2 sets warmup,
    Move the bench up one notch, work from 45 side to 90-110 side depending on how I feel, this usually takes 4-5 sets
    Move the bench up one notch do the same
    Move the bench up one notch do the same

Incline flys 45 pounds side, 5 sets
    Flat bench 15 pounds stretching only, feeling the muscle, concetration slow and methodical.
    Partner will pres his\her fingers into my shoulder point and massage the connecction points while I move very slowly. This is extreamly painfull but takes away my shoulder pains and helps much.

Tuesday is Back: Bed 10pm.
    Warmup with bent over rows, 70 for 10, 80 for 10, 90 for 10
    Lat pulldowns (on a single arm machine but doing both arms) 45 side warmup 20 + Times, 70 x10, 80x10, 90x10 100x10
    Lat pull downs single arm, full stretch assisted if required 115 side.
    Seated rows 185x 10, 200x 10, 210x10, 185x 10 supeset with
    narrow bar pull downs stiff arm, 90x10,100x10,110x10
    If I have anything left either upright rows 25x10 for 3-4 sets or shrugs 90side for 3-4 sets.

Wednesday legs: Bed 9 or 9:30
    Warmup extensions 150xfail x2
    Warmup curls 90x12 x2

Squats 45 side warmup, 90 side x10 for 2-3 sets
    Leg press 4 plates side warmup, 5 plates side 8-10 6 plates side 8-10 7 plates side 8-10 8 plates a side 8-10 then back down to 4 plates, or drop sets 6,5,4,3,fail

If I have anything left
    They have a sled that moves body weight+ I will start with 45 side, then add a single 45 and do 2 more sets.

Wednesday is my hardest day, evenings specialy, thursday not so bad.
    If my diet is on track I can get through the wednesday workout, but im extra stupid by the end of the workout.

1gram a week has helped me push these workouts further than ever before. Diet and stuff has kept me at 241-242.
    Currently im trying to figure out how to NOT crash on wednesday nights. Extra food? Supplaments?

The only thing I add into my protien shakes is glutamine, i take 1 multi a day, 1 fish oil, 1 livercare.
    Water is 1L ontop of 2 double protien shakes, 1 16 oz coffee, 1 can diet coke.
    I do not track my water or liquid intake after 5pm, but nothing with calories.

Thursday I am run down, slow kindof: Bed at 9:30
    Workout is shoulders
    Smith press high back behind neck, 25 side warmup, 35 sidex10, 45x10, 55x10, 65x10 75x10, 55x10, 45x fail.
    Lateral raises 27.5x10 x4 sets superset with
    Front raises 27.5x10 x4
    Bent over rear raises 27.5x10 x4

We have a leg machine that I like to do shoulders on. Start 2 plates side xfail
    3 plates a side x fail
    4 plates a side x fail
    5 plates a side x fail
    4 plates a side x fail
    drop sets from here, fail, remove 1 plate, fail, remove one plate fail, remove one plate fail till there is only 1 plate a side left then fail again.

Friday I feel good rested: Arms
    Warmup rope pull downs 90 pounds with end twist 2 sets
    Warmup standing dumbbell bicep curls 35 pounds then 40 pounds

Seated short back tricep extensions 2 hands, 80 pounds x 4 or so, elbow pain is bad, 2 sets like this with 1 min minimum rest between, supeset with standing ezbar curls 80 pounds x 10
    90 pounds short back tricep 90 pounds dumbbell curls x 2 sets
    100 pounds short back tricep 100 pounds dumbbell curls
    110 if it feels ok.

More standing dumbbell curls 2-3 sets going up to 45-50 pounds

Standing bar tricep pushdowns 130x8 140x8, 150x8, 170x8 superset
    Narrow bar bicep curls 90x8, 100x8, 110x8

So....Saturdays I feel great...Sunday as well, these are rest days. Also the hardest diet days.

3 nights a week I have an empsom salt bath, very quiet, nice and relaxed, 4 nights a week I shower, trim the body hair etc.
    7 days a week I shower in the AM, hot, loosen up the joints and muscles.

What I would like to do is prevent the crashing feeling on Wednesdays, its brutal. I can hardly talk after Legs...Spent....
    The body is repairing, chest is tender on wednesday, back is just starting.
    Thursday chest is good, Back is tender and Legs heavy like bricks.
    Friday chest and back are both good, Legs are tender and shoulders heavy.
    Saturday chest, back, legs are good, shoulders tender and arms heavy.
    Sunday all good and ready to pound it again.