Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 21 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

Prop, winny and tren would do it pretty much.
    Also, this may not make sense to you, as a sust lover, but I just think that you could get better results trying to lose the tummy fat, off of a single estered test base. Your hormone levels are more stable.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buff,

I have done prop before, my first cycle 1000 mg week, I kept nothing on it, but im more educated now. I have done Tren on my last cycle, my exwife hated it, and my girlfriend said I was edgy on it, not sure I should do it again, but it sure is a nice drug, while the harshest and dirtiest its a good drug.

I also hate injections, but I do them because I have to, im also not apposed to EoD injections....Just part of what Im doing....

I am checking on the prop with my source, would be 150mg EoD and winny 50mg day.
    Sust base of 500 week.

I would say 6 weeks with the tren\winny and unsure on how long with the prop. I still have 20 bottles of sust.

Would also tell me if it was the tren that killed me on the Acne, but I dont want to go through that again
    Going to run aromasin now too, If i go this route.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Buff,

I have done prop before, my first cycle 1000 mg week, I kept nothing on it, but im more educated now. I have done Tren on my last cycle, my exwife hated it, and my girlfriend said I was edgy on it, not sure I should do it again, but it sure is a nice drug, while the harshest and dirtiest its a good drug.

I also hate injections, but I do them because I have to, im also not apposed to EoD injections....Just part of what Im doing....

I am checking on the prop with my source, would be 150mg EoD and winny 50mg day.
    Sust base of 500 week.

I would say 6 weeks with the tren\winny and unsure on how long with the prop. I still have 20 bottles of sust.

Would also tell me if it was the tren that killed me on the Acne, but I dont want to go through that again
    Going to run aromasin now too, If i go this route.
    It could have been the tren, but I know guys that get terrible acne from sust because of the variance in esters when coming into pct. Probably the combination though.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Buff,

What were your thoughts on the doses?

Prop 150mg EoD
    Winny 50mg ED
    Tren 100mg EoD

(I think i can combined the prop\tren too)

I know you asked Buf but I know you have done enough compounds to raise the bar a bit now.

150 mgs Test Prop
    75 mgs Winny
    150 mgs Tren
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF

Jabbs,

Everyones input is ok

I dont think i would go over 100mg EoD on the tren, and the prop looks good.

For your purposes I would go like this:
    Prop 150mg eod
    Tren 100mg eod
    winny 75mg ed

I'm doing 150mg of winny ed right now with amazing results. But I do have a bit of joint pain, like arthritis. Today on flat bench I stayed at 455 for 5 sets at 6 reps per set due to joint pain. The weight I can go higher I know but 6 reps per set is pretty inpressive for me at that weight. So you may not want to go higher than the 75mg dose on the winny.
    But I love it for kicking that excess fat in the butt. I'm not fat by any means, a very lean 222lbs, but I'm getting much more defined now with the winny than with var.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

How many weeks would you run it, tren\winny 4-6 only, prop?

Should i leave the sust base at 500?

I would drop the sust and run the prop out at least two weeks past tren then go straight into pct, unless you not coming off. If that is the case then keep the sust in.
    Again, consider what you long term goals are with this stuff.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    Jabbs,

Everyones input is ok

I dont think i would go over 100mg EoD on the tren, and the prop looks good.
    Ok compromise...125 mgs of Tren EOD
    29 Years Old
    6'8"
    261 lbs
    9.78% BF (Parillo Caliper Method)
    ON Cycle Week 4 of 11
    Start Cycle Stats: 246 lbs & 8.67% BF