Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Declines work the entire pec muscle more so than any other lift.
    I do them to activate the entire muscle which allows me to be stronger on the flat bench because more of the muscle has been strengthened.
    My flat bench is 475 and hopefully going up. I do declines at about 405. Just enough to allow me 8 reps in complete control of the weight slowly lowering the weight to get every bit of the benefit of the weight then when I get it on my chest I explode upwards squeezing it at the apex of the rep.
    It will change your world.
    Today is chest day, my son is sick so at home now

Going to put in declines and see how it goes, thanks for the tip buff.

So my chest workout sucked ass yesterday, couldn't push more than 75 lbs on the dumbbells, had to drop to 70 to keep a clean set. Usually do 1 plate and a quarter on the plyometric chest exercise, but could barely do one plate yesterday.

I was hot as hell too, sweat dripping off me like i just came out of a steam room. Very odd for me, it happened again last night after i ate dinner meal. I asked my coach and me said it would usually be 12 hours after a shot if it was infection, I just don't think that's what it is. Its like a hot flash, going to monitor myself and see what gives.

I did the declines as suggested, only at one plate, found that my triceps were burning not my chest, need to do them again and watch grip.

Wonder if I'm fighting a cold\bug......

I was going to go up to 750 a week on the test, but coach said that if your still making good gains on the 500 there is no point in going higher. Said to keep up the good work and see where things go.

220 even today. Weight will come down as I clean up the diet, no more tasty coffee for me

Recalculated food budget at 832 bucks a month....not including AAS or supplements of any kind.
    Last edited by darkrid3r; 02-15-2011 at 11:26 AM.

I hope you don't get sick like I've done. My grandson made me sick when I visited him the the hospital last Thursday night. Just took a few days to incubate probably. Good luck to you.
    Use a bit wider grip on the declines next time.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Me too buff, Im off the gym for 2 -3 additional days, work is extremely demanding right now. The nice part is its at the girlfriends office, so a little reprieve now and again is nice.

Feb 20, another shot down....

I am stronger already for sure, the third ester should be kicking in now, im on day 21\22

Split gym days are about to begin, just not sure if my brain is ready!

Get over the mind slump. It will hold you back for sure. It will definately make training harder and harder to get up for.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Its no my mind at this point, at least not on the double gym days. I got in there, and they were closing because it was a long weekend so pushed harder than normal to do legs and shoulders, but did chest in the morning.

Both quads are now sore for sure....I have decided not to lift twice a day, just dont have enough drugs in me to do that. But will still do double gym days, going to do cardio in the evenings and try to reduce body fat to 10% and see how i feel \ look.

So my coach gave me a 3 day split routine. and its killing me....

Day 1 BACK AND BICEP Sets Reps
    Chin ups (20 minutes)
    Seated Row 5 6 – 8
    One Arm Row 4 8
    Lat Pull Down 4 6 – 8

Straight Bar Curl 7 6 – 8
    Alternate Dumbbell Curl 6 6 – 8
    Preacher Curl 5 8

Day 2 CHEST AND TRICEP
    Bench Press 7 6 – 8
    Incline Dumbbell Press 6 6 – 8
    Flat Bench Flys 4 8
    Cable Crossovers 3 8

Skull Crushers 7 6 – 8
    Tricep Pushdowns 6 6 – 8
    Tricep Kickbacks 4 8

Day 3 LEGS AND SHOULDERS
    Squats 5 6 – 8
    Leg Press 4 6 – 8
    Leg Extensions 4 8
    Stiff legged Hamstring 5 8
    Lying Hamstring Curls 4 8

Dumbbell Shoulder Press 5 6 – 8
    Side Laterals 4 8
    Front Raises 4 8
    Bent over Rear Raises 4 8

Calve Raises 4
    Seated Calve Raises 4

To get on the right path, monday I did Chest in the morning, legs and shoulders in the evening.
    We are AM\PM splitting this....
    Might need a day between to compensate.
    Tuesday was back
    Wednesday chest again, still a little sore so did not push it. Legs definatly sore and not wanting to do much.
    I am extremely sleepy and want to lay down.....

Dont think im dong enough gear to run like this. Last cycle with the tren and 500mg sust I figure i was at 800mg week for 6 weeks, and COULD have eaten a train then

My girlfriend said im pushing too hard, wanting it too bad...willing to take more drugs to do it....and that could be a bad road.
    She did not like me when I was on tren, said I was edgy and a little more snappy and quick to anger. I was like duh! hehe.

Going to try and rest, but im not the resting type......till my body does it for me.....need to wrap my head around the long term....

only 16 months to contest.

My written goal is 200 lbs lean mass. Never been higher than 191. This needs to be done by July. Will re-assess at that time.

250 glute shot today.

Currently im lethargic, sleepy, want to lay down for a nap.
    Caffeen is helping and the work day is almost over....another hour....

Eating my 6th meal now, and some diet coke!

That's almost exactly what I've been doin eod for 6 months now... It works good for me. I do 10-12 rep range though.