Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Darkrid3rs 4th cycle LOG

Plan:
    Sust @ 750 week. 250mg Wednesdays, and 500mg Sundays.
    No plan to come off right now. Next contest is June 2012
    nolvadex on hand (need more)
    LiquiAromas on hand (need more)

Starting weight 213.5 LBS @ 13.4 % body fat, according to my test
    OFFICIAL WEIGHT 211.5 @ 10.4%

Pre-loaded 12 weeks....

First shot 250mg Sunday Jan 30 (glute)
    Second shot 250mg Wednesday Feb2 (chest)

I am still dealing with acne, started taking 2 tbl spoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and it seems to be helping. Very self conscious about it, took my boy to the pool and thought people were staring at me....
    Was also told that once back on test it should stable my body out again.

I have caught a cold somewhere, and took the day off today. Might be tren flu from my first shot?

Decided to wait on contest to grow and drop this skin i got last year from the 60 lb drop.
    Have 2 sponsors lined up, working on a third. If all goes well my protein will be free, and all spa treatments at 60% off. (laser hair removal here i come!)

I get free protein, t-shirts, vitamin packs, but there's still always something else I have to buy. But it saves a lot of money. Nice, huh?
    You say tren flu. You didn't mention doing tren.
    Sust is all you've got down as being on.
    Test flu happens very quickly after first injection usually. Lasts several weeks while the body adjusts. Just keep on plucking away at the weights ansd don't let it set you back if at all possible.
    Good luck. I for one will be watching.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Sorry buff, test flu hehe, no tren this round.

Yes only sust this time, no other drugs. Want to see how i do on JUST sust, last time i mixed in tren, winny and anavar.....
    Last time i purchased the above stuff, then phoned my coach, they said that i would have been better off with just increasing my test from 500 to 750 week. Going to listen to them this time and see what happens.
    My body did very well on 500 and the other stuff, held on to 191 lean mass, during diet down for contest I only lost 9 lbs. Was kind of an unfair test, as i started at 231 and a higher body fat.

As for the free stuff, it sure adds up, I figure if i do my whole body on laser hair removal, she will save me 6k. This is not including any other services I choose to use. As for protien, im using a 2lb tub a week, so 4 tubs a month. GNC sells them for 48 bucks, my guy gives them to me at 29.97 when they are on sale, and 29.19 when i order 57 tubs. So savings on one tub is like 18 ish bucks. Take that over the year $864, my calories are going up this time, so it will be higher. My coaches dont charge me either, their clients pay 61 a month, thats more savings.

If i did not have the savings I am unsure I could go down this path....
    Lets see how the next several weeks go.

Cool bro. I just have one question. Why the different dosages during the week.? Kinda defeats the purpose of stable blood levels, huh. I'd go with 2 shots of 375mg each.

I could do that, would have to change my pre-loads though.

Should have set it up that way actually. I just did my second shot of 250, and could fix it. Just means some messing around and loosing a little gear.
    Think I should re-do them? I loaded like 12 weeks.

That's how I would've done it, but since they're loaded and Sust is hard to keep stable anyway... You'd probably only lose a cc. I'd change it if it were me man. I like messing with it anyway. Not gonna hurt anything if you leave it, I was just curious. Thought you might have a god reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post

Should have set it up that way actually. I just did my second shot of 250, and could fix it. Just means some messing around and loosing a little gear.
    preloads? i was wondering about this is it ok for me to preload my syringes?? and how long can they stay just in the syringe?? le tme know abotu this please and thanks
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Seated with leg at 90 degree angle (foot flat in the floor).
    Higher up on the quad, not in the beefiest part of it but about a hands length below hip. Inject into the side of the quad, needle will be completely horizontal to the floor.

If you go too low in the meaty part of the quad it will hurt like everything. But higher up it's a peice of cake.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post

how do you pre-load?

Quote Originally Posted by gorillis View Post
    how do you pre-load?
    Draw with an 18 what you need, 1ml 2ml whatever, change top to your standard 23g and store in container.
    I do about 6 weeks at a time depending on my stock levels.