Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 189 of 289 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Got a call from Dr about my blood work today. He wanted me to come in for an abdominal ultra sound and more blood work to check me for either hepatitis or pserosis of the liver. I told him I had been expecting my liver enzymes to be messed up due to some otc test booster stuff i got from GNC.
    I refused to come in for either the ultra sound or the blood work as I know that my liver enzymes are a mess right now. I've been on cycle for 59 weeks. It's a no brainer.
    He said OK plan B, stop taking whatever your taking and come in for blood work in a month.
    I've got an appointment for lab in April, but I'm not coming off for now.
    The good news is my prostate is better than optimal coming in at .7, not even a 1.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Got a call from Dr about my blood work today. He wanted me to come in for an abdominal ultra sound and more blood work to check me for either hepatitis or pserosis of the liver. I told him I had been expecting my liver enzymes to be messed up due to some otc test booster stuff i got from GNC.
    I refused to come in for either the ultra sound or the blood work as I know that my liver enzymes are a mess right now. I've been on cycle for 59 weeks. It's a no brainer.
    He said OK plan B, stop taking whatever your taking and come in for blood work in a month.
    The good news is my prostate is better than optimal coming in at .7, not even a 1.
    I'm just asking cuz I'm curious, do you tell your doctor you're using, or no?

this is starting to sound like abuse, not use mate. you gotta be carefull not to become another bad statistic brother

I think your making a big mistake Bro, in fact your going against all the sensible advice I have seen you hand out to peeps here...... Big muscles aint worth dying for, or losing internal organs.
    Be cool brother!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    You are scaring me Buff... I have been known to worry... do you have good insurance... just do it... if he ordered it, what is the harm? I know that out of 99% of the people on the net, you know what you are doing... I must not fully understand your circumstances.
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Big Ragu, no my doc does not know I'm on.
    Joe, Danno, thanks guys. I know how it sounds. But I really think it was from the heavy dose of orals I was taking for my competition.
    Beerbman - you should be scared. What we are doing is dangerous and outs our bodies at risk. Every time you inject you are doing something to your body that is not normal.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

To Buf:
    Once again... wiser words have not been spoken... my hats off to you man... rock' on'...
    Everyoned else... good lookin' out for a fellow "Gym Rat"...
    Beer
    I really don't know anything... but if I tell you to do something... it is not for entertainment purposes, it is to be taken as fact. It would be mostly from experience, but then again... we all know that bullshit about everyone is different.

Buff, I have not been around much, doing my thing. but did some catchup on your log bro.

If the doc wants you in, IMO you should go. Even though you know your liver and enzimes are messed. Book it farther out with him. He knows you were on bad orals, just get back to a baste test for 4 weeks, book your tests for 5-6 weeks out
    As long as you book, stop your orals the doc will be happy. The tests will then come back within normal ranges and you will be fine.

I do this with my doc. When I add in a product to know if its good we do a base line test, I run the product for 2 weeks then go in to see him. Then after my run, I stop the product and wait 2-5 weeks depending on his medical opinion and get another run of blood work done.

Stay safe man stay safe.

I can't give you any advice, but we need you Buff. We are all proud of you, and you always preach the safe use of aas. Why don't you go to the doctor, made the investigation (echo, blood test etc) and after this you will decide what you will do?

Start cruising on prop mate, that was the plan wasn't it. You've been full ball got over a year!
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!