Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 289 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Quote Originally Posted by Ruturaj View Post
    buff I really like your previous cycle
    run test prop only
    I've already got 40ml of E. So, I'll use it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Bro, if it was possible for all the right reasons, I would go down the pharmacy here and send you a huge big box of gear, lol. You simply wouldnt believe how cheap it is here, lol
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Yeah, rub it in there brother. Some of us working class guys have to stick to the grind. We can't all be retired at what 35?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Ha Ha, I wish. I wont be seeing 43 again mate!
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

44 is still young. I'm 53 and still busting my hump every day trying to keep the bill collectors at bay.
    No we're okay finanacially, one of the benefits of being older, but still not ready to retire for a while. Got to pay off this new house I just built first. My wife's dream home.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Squats are why I'm starting cycle about a month early. I had it planned for middle of March, but did squats Tuesday night and just this morning, Saturday, I'm able to move again. DOMS to the max on that work out. I figured why suffer when I already have everything in hand?
    i was thinkin to myself it was gonna be a early return but didnt say anything because...well what could i tell you? im just a NOOB...

So what'd I win???

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Bro, if it was possible for all the right reasons, I would go down the pharmacy here and send you a huge big box of gear, lol. You simply wouldnt believe how cheap it is here, lol
    never cheap than rates I can get
    where are you now?
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I've already got 40ml of E. So, I'll use it.
    Big Bro then go with your cycle
    looks good
    but I will copy your previous cycle if I plan to do any
    but will drop anavar as I can't get it here and with winny I can get only 2mg tab
    Height 5'10"
    Weight >192 pounds
    Body fat <10%

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhed82 View Post
    So what'd I win???
    I'l return your favor and send you a naked photo of my butt.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!