Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 239 of 289 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

kidneys are about to take another beating with the high tren dose are they? i want to do tren so bad but it kills the cardio system too much. save it for next cycle in a year or so. front and lat raises with the 70s is pretty sick man

the tren E is a lot different than tren A as far as side effects. I haven't noticed anything so far in the way of sides other than a couple of restless nights and a bit of aggravation more so than normal.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

That's it eh? I've never done tren e so i guess I can't really say anything towards it

You'd love it bro. Look at it like deca on masteron.

Did flat bench training today since yesterday was a hang with the old lady day.
    Did three warm-up sets then went straight up to 515lbs and got 3 clean presses. That is lower the bar to the chest, wait for a count of 3 then push up.
    Lowered down to 475 and hit 8 reps, then 455 for 8, then 445 for 10 then 405 x12.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

nice to see you mix it up with some tempo

I second the tren E. Im on it right now, and i have little to no side effects. Im like you buf, a few nights of shitty sleep and i get aggravated much easier. I live in a city that has been voted to have the worst traffic in the US, so everyday i want to murder some idiot drivers. I just stepped it up to 800mg per week. Im gonna run that for 4 weeks and then begin my taper. I'd say ill run into a few sides at that dose!haha. I have been on a long time and wasn't expecting to put on much more weight this late into running so many compounds, but since i started the tren e it's like i just kickstarted my gains. My weight has shot up so quickly. I gained 20lbs last month!

Buf, just out of curiosity how long do you like to run tren e? Is there like a certain length of time you don't like to go over? Reason i ask...when it's all said and done, this tren e run is gonna last right at 14 weeks. Also, what dose do you run your tren ace and what dose do you like tren e? I have heard some people say it takes a bit higher dose of tren E to acheive the same results, so i just wanted to get your opinion.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

i know buff runs tren ace at 150-200mg rod. me and him were both doing that at the same time lol. was hard on the kidneys tho. im super curious as to this tren e now as its the only one i have yet to try. how does it effect the cardio system? im sad im about to take a year break but when i fire up again maybe ill do tren e and t400 with a side of tbol and mast enth or prop muhahaha

Juju Tren blows your cardio right out the window. I get winded putting my shoes on in the morning or bending over to wash between my toes.
    And I'm at a considerablly lower body weight right now at around 250ish.
    Will, I bought 80ml of the tren E (have 40ml left) and will run it until my piss turns brownish or I run out.

Sleepless night last night. Barely managed to get through work today.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Sleepless again last night, but made it through the day.
    Went outside with my training partner (my dog) to work arms, mine, not the dogs. Lightning struck so close by it made the hair on my body stand up so I went back into the house and just did d-bell curls. Not sure how many sets but did an hour and a half of sets with 80lb d-bells 15 reps per set. Talk about being swelled up!
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Slept pretty well last night. Didn't even hear my old lady come to bed around 3:30am.
    Intense work out today. Completely neglected what I had planned to do.
    Was doing legs and starting with squats, since that is where my money is at in competitions, squats and bench. So I was planning on going up to 750-775 depending on how it felt. Instead this is what I did:
    Squats - 225x15, 405x12, 495x15, 495x27, 495x23, 495x20 - legs were swelled up huge at this point so I hit the macjines.
    Leg extensions - 3 sets at full weight to failure, each set no less than 25 reps
    Leg curls - again 3 sets to failure, only used 160 but repped out each set until I could not walk!
    Muscle Forged In Pain!