Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 272 of 289 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Had grandkids all weekend. Tomorrow I have off from work. We'll see what gets done.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Great bench session today.
    Did usual warm ups the put 495 on there. Here is what happened:
    495x10, 495x8, 495x8, 495x9, 495x8

Did I mention that I came off the hexarelin. It shpold be run 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. So that is what I am doing. Also have Dr appointment in Jiune with bloods being done, so I want to get as clean as possible between now and then.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hit shoulders today quickly.
    seated military press - 275x20, 17, 15, 15, 12, 12
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

hit legs Saturday. Only went up to 495 since I haven't done them in a while and am on only 200mg test e a week. Repped them out 15 per set.
    Hity chest today. Had a rough day at work so I went a bit lighter. 455, 475, 495, 495, 455
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Shoulders - 275x20, x20, x15, x15, x12, x12
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Can't believe this logs still going buf. Haha. Force of habit hey
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

It's liklike my personal training journal for the past 4 years. One of the reasons I haven't bailed yet like so many other good people.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

we have lost a lot of ppl over the last few years. its nice to see that theres still a couple of us vets still around this website

sick shoulder workout btw. I've started working out like you now since football season is in. see what happens

You'll heal faster, grow stronger and get bigger depending on your calories.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I'm eating enough for both of us buddy! hoping to see if i get what you're stating above. Biggest thing is to prevent me from burning out during season