Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 279 of 289 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

i hear you on not eating the 6-8 meals a day. I'm trying something called intermitted fasting. only eat all my calls between noon and 8pm. the first few hours in the morning i only get bcaas. fuck me its hard

That would be tough. The first meal of the day is the most important and necessary one too.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Hey guys. Nice to meet you. 260 lbs and 9% bf at 58 years old.
    And I will still kick that a** when needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 09-24-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Hey guys. Nice to meet you. 260 lbs and 9% bf at 58 years old.
    And I will still kick that a** when needed.
    Id be afraid to hi in person ha. Good work buf

I'm not a pretty boy and I have been around the block a few timed. I'm not a male model or physique competitor. Just an old a*# hole who's been lifting weights longer than most here have been alive.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I'm not a pretty boy and I have been around the block a few timed. I'm not a male model or physique competitor. Just an old a*# hole who's been lifting weights longer than most here have been alive.
    Id talk to you over a pretty boy any day. The beard is bad ass. My last post I was kidding around

Shit Bufman you are ripped!
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Nice picture Buff.I always ask myself how you look regard the huge weights you lift.Very impresive i wish to tell you that i know one person big and ripped like you.
    Please can you tell me anytjink about my 3 cicle? Please?

Waiting for Bufff...

Ever had one fo those training sessions where everything just fell into place? I was a little drowsy when I hit my back yard weight pile I call the Dog Pound due to sleep apnea, with my coffee beginning to kick in. The air was cool, the breeze steady. My shepherd/dobie little girl keeping watch out for squirrels, wood peckers, cardinals or any other creature that might interrupt the calmness of spirit steel-like concentration. Pandora blasting out some Grand Funk Railroad.
    I lay under the bar, 135x20, 225x20, 315x20, 405x15, 495x6, 545x3, 555x1, 565x1, 505x4, 455x8, 405x12 as Led Zepplin screams out Since I Been Loving You from my cell phone.
    I put my weights away and with my dog at my side walk into my back door with the Doobie Brothers singing Jesus Is Just Alright, grilled chicken breast, scalloped potatoes and green beans waiting for me along with a tall glass of southern sweet tea and lemon.
    Does it get any better?
    Muscle Forged In Pain!