Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2888

Thread: Renamed Buf's Log

Taking the week off from training. Nose dripping, head aches, sneezing, throat hurts, low fever. So after work I'm wiped out.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What is the current layoff Buff? What is the training programm?

Good to hear from you guys, danno's not single anymore LOL she must be special then:-).
    I have been on so many boards, but none of them Can compete with this one before it Went nuts and all the good old guys posted everyday. We were a small group but all were Nice and helpful, I still miss those days.
    Anyway hope you are all well and
    Merry Christmas to you and your families
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

This was always like a home away from home for me. The brotherhood and camaraderie used to be second to none until it became a hawk my products board. At least the products have some benefit if you're wealthy and can spend $1,500'on a $400 cycle.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I agree buf, that was the reason I and a lot of guys left, but I keep checking in to see if it changes one day and of course to see how you and the few other guys left I know are doing
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

Hello lads. Merry Christmas.

Stay safe, keep lifting.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Timoid! What's happening there brother? Hope you and yours are all well and doing well.
    Merry Christmas to all the brothers out there, and right back at you Timoid...
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Merry Christmas to all the brothers that once hung out here and made this board what it once was. Miss you gentlemen.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Happy New Year brother's.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Been off for a while so I decided to do a brief short ester cycle. Prop, mast phenylprop, and tren ace. Doing 50 mg of each a day. But aggression is getting to be a problem, too much stress in my life now. So today I'll switch to deca, cyp with a tbol kicker. I'll probably only run this four to six weeks.
    This is just in case you're interested. I don't need some newb with three or four cycles under their belt telling me I need to run it out longer. I actually do not need to.
    But if you're interested this is what I'm doing until mid February probably. I may decide to extend it but don't think so at this point.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!